Collab Make It Lit

Seventeen had concert at Seoul and they work hard as always to make it perfect.

Last day before concert end, Wonwoo accidently trip his leg making his feet twitch. Everyone was worried and running to them.

Wonwoo said that he's okay and ressured fans that everything is okay. Mingyu and Hoshi help him up and stand beside him until end.

After the concert end, doctor check his leg. Seventeen also got check their body and health. Mingyu just have back hurt, Jeonghan just feel dizzy a bit, Dk cant stop coughing, Woozi, Jun and Dino being sleepy head, Vernon and The 8 have a little stomach ache and Scoups ,Seungkwan, Joshua and Hoshi have bruise on their hand and shoulder.

Meanwhile Wonwoo the only one had bruise on his knees and feet.Everyone being treated care and back home resting after tiring work being idols. Wonwoo remind self that tomorrow is his rest day so he calm himslef.

And then after they arrive home, they were shock that pledis ceo was sitting at their living room.

"Boys sit down we have important things to tell you. Listen carefully."

They sit down properly and just quite. They feel worried that some of their privacy will reveal.

"Next two months you guys will collab with Twice. For opening you guys all will dance break side to side group.First group will song two song of KARD. Second group will duet together two OST drama song. 5 some of you will partner dance. Lastly you all will dance together which is first boys will dance black on black then twice will dance omona song then finally everyone will dance ways to be wicked for the ending."

They nod as they understand and inside they were happy to see Twice again. Some of them are cousin of Twice and some of them were couple.

"For this collab i will let you choose who you want to be partner. Also you can make another if some of you cant enough member to partner of.Now i will go. Oh?! And your concert was awesome today. Well done. Now go get some rest and have fun."

They get up and bow. After ceo go away they sit and sigh in relief." So who decide who wanna partner of?"-Dino

"Lets discuss now. I bet Twice also know about this."-Scoups

First Group
●Wonwoo x Mina
●Mingyu x Tzuyu

Tittle Song
●Dumb Litty
●Bomb Bomb

Second Group
●Jihyo
●Jeonghan
●Dk
●Jeongyeon

Tittle Song
●Everytime
●Stay With Me

5 partner Dance
●Wonwoo x Mina
●Sana x Jun
●Hoshi x Momo
●Mingu x Tzuyu
●Dahyun x Vernon

Tittle Dance Song
●Havana
●Senorita

Last Group
●Nayeon x Scoups
●Chaeyoung x Dino
●Seungkwan x Jeongyeon
●Woozi x Chaeyoung
●The8 x Momo

Tittle Song and Dance
●Pick Me x Nayana
●Stay

Everyone was satisfied with their choose and hand it paper to their manager. Then they all rest and they cant even feel the tired again beacuse excited about collabing with Twice.

TWICE

10.40

They were already wake up and already knew about collabing with Seventeen but they didnt know who will they partner. And then their manager came and handed a paper of list their partner and tittle song.

They also agree with the choice set and they began to watced all song and dance mist together.

But the dance part make her feel a bit shy because Senorita dance was a bit touchy and she bet the outfit must be sexy.