Bad Timing But Worth It

Mina carry her box to her apartment

Mina carry her box to her apartment. Yup its her last day being a ballet teacher. 5 years teach is not easy to forget. She planning to fly Japan back to live there alone since her parents died during their vacation at Mexico when she was 10.

Now she is 25  being independent and strong, she doesnt need anyone to help her. She also doesnt have best friend or not at all. She only just act friendly at school not taking seriuosly.

Now she go to market to buy something before she fly to Japan. 2 days before go it so short to have fun so she just walking around city seoul. After she bought what she want, she go out and walk slowly.

Being in her world, she doesnt realize that she bump into someone.

"OMG. Im so sorry! Its my fault! You okay?"

"Yeah nothing."

She just saw his outfit but not his face since it covered with mask and black cap. Not just cap but all he wear was black. But when that man walk, she saw something strange at his pocket.

'Looks like..... a gun?'
She shake her head.'its just my illusion. Dont make any fuss,Mina.' She dont want to make any conclusion.
She then back her apartment and pack her thing.

Next day~

She jogging at park near her area and saw a same man yesterday night. She's scared to say hello and just continue her activity.

She explore all place in seoul for last time before she go tonight. Now its 9 p.m o' clock. She walk back hime since its already dark. She used shortcut to back but its wrong decision she made.

She see something she never imagine. She saw a same man she bumped holding a gun and a guy who already death in front him.

She accidently gasp loudly making that guy turn to her. She run away and hoping that guy doesnt chase her.

But sadly, he caught her." Please dont hurt me!!I'm not gonna tell police or anyone please....I'm begging you. I will do anything..."

He pull her and take her to his car. In the car, it was silent. Just heard Mina holding her tears and rubbing her shirt. Feeling scared and pray that he's not gonna kill her for what just happend.

15 minutes of silence, they arrive at big mansion that make her eyes big. That guy out and open her door. He pull her and take her in. She trying to hold her nervous and pain because he hold her wrist to strong.

"Welcome back, Mr. Jeon Wonwoo."

'So Wonwoo is his name.'

He just humming and pull her in front.
"I want all maid here watch her from today. And she will live here forever."

'What!!?? Wait what he mean forever. 2 hours before i go to airport. What the hell is happening!!?'

He tell her to follow him go upstairs. When they walk, all maid bow at them like a king. Mina who at his back scratch her nail feeling nervous and shock at the same time. She cant 100% process what just happend now.

1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara