Mafia Need

She moaning in pain by her father who hit her with belt. He back from home with drunk and cant stop mad when she couldnt give money to him.

 He back from home with drunk and cant stop mad when she couldnt give money to him

"Please, dad. Im hurt....."

"Did i care about that!! Just give me the money!!"

"I dont have!"

"You just like your mother!! Weak!!"

He slap his daughter and leave her lay with hold the pain that her dad hit her. Park Mina cant stop cry and hoping when will the pain she hold for 15 years end.

She turn 24 and still it never change the life that making her suffer. She then get up and go to her room. The next day, she find that her dad still in sleep.

She slowly rush take her phone and wallet. She quitely run from house and go far away from the house. Yeah she cant hold the pain that she hold for over years.

She not bring the clothes or bag,just phone and wallet she have right now. Friends? She doesnt have any cause of her dad make them scared to get near her.

Work? Even she had thousand work, still get fired because her dad behavior he make at her work place

Work? Even she had thousand work, still get fired because her dad behavior he make at her work place. All she heard is money he wants and keep throw his anger to her. She fed up and today she really wanna out from there.

She run and just follow her leg take her whenever it go. She take the any bus and suddenly she made it. She arrive at Busan. She realize she doesnt had ppace to stay and she so hungry.

She just go cheap shop and just eat what food there. Then its already night when she heard her phone ringing. She look and its her dad.

But she close and block his contact. Then suddenly all turn black. She felt her head hurt by getting hit something. Her eyes slowly close and she felt someone pull her leg.

After 2 hours faint, she slowly open her eyes and found out she at empty room. With her mouth close with tape and she sit at chair that tied her hands and leg.She shiver and cant make any sound.

'What else happend to me again....'

Then she heard a door open and reveal a guy with cold face and his bodyguard leave them two in ths room. He take another chair and sit infront her.