How they act each other

Wonwoo

●He may be cold outside but when with Mina, Gosh how can he from be wolf to cat to Mina.

●He just protective boyfriend but trust me, when someone try to bully Mina, women or men will know that iys their last day see the sun.

●He maybe cant cook but when Mina sick he will do anything for her. Take her to clinic, try cook for her and cuddle with her.

●When Mina on her period, Wonwoo how to handle it. He will keep note about what Mina like or not on her period. He will take care her food ,routine and clothes .

●He maybe quite, but he will be so talkative to Mina just like he with his member.

●Always warning to not wearing short skirt or short top shirt. When he know she wearing it he will carry her to change a new or maybe buy some not reaveling shirt.

Mina

●She is shy type so sometimes when she being talkative with Wonwoo, she will check his reaction and controll her way talk.

●She always being on time when Wonwoo need her.

●When Wonwoo was sick, she's not like him being rush. But she so calm take care of him. Cook for him is simple, but give him a medicine is a hard thing.

●When he's on bad mood, Mina know how to handle his mood. When his being angry lion, she just keep quite and cares his hand. When he wants to cry, she pat his hair.

●When someone try to flirt him, OMG Mina who always be a penguin turn to be a beast. Then all women out there know their face will be final like horse.