Enemy

The day was never gonna change for this 2 groups who always fight each other until one of them change their mind.

Daegu Highschool will never peace when this 2 group see each other. It all start when one of them accidently fooling around and bump making them  mistake each other.

 It all start when one of them accidently fooling around and bump making them  mistake each other

Boys leader, Scoups who always annoyed girls group oldest member, Nayeon. Jeonghan and Jeongyeon cant stop being tom & jerry. Sana and Jun who when bump each other, their voice will really loud than microphone.

Tzuyu and Mingyu also same bickering about their height. Dino and Chaeyoung battlinh who the most perfect maknae. Vernon and Dahyun who always fight eye to eye look whose better rapper.

Jihyo and the rest of Seventeen members not so enemy beacuse Jihyo and Dk was cousin but not so closed. The boys sometimes annoyed the girl but not fighting like the others who everyday fight. Wonwoo and Mina fighting over who the best gamers.

But then one day, everything change. They were all in canteen, but ofc their table must be far. If near, OMG their battle of the world may start. Momo nervously make an excuse to go toilet.

At the same time, Hoshi make a same excuse. Sana and Dahyun felt something odd. So they two follow Momo secretly and find that Momo go to back hall school. Most shocking is, Momo were hugging Hoshi.

"The hell!! Dahyun did you see what i see it?!"

"Yeah i see it! Its our one of our enemy and our unnie was hugging him?!"

"Dahyun take a picture. We need to clear this matter and Momo must explain it."

Dahyun take a picture as evidsence and they both rush back to canteen. They signal all member to gather up at living dorm when they back to their dorm.

Seventeen who saw that the girls whispered make them wanna know about it. But realise they were enemy making it hard to tolerate each other.

Twice already back and Momo who doesnt know anything confuse when Sana and Dahyun make a serious face.

"As we all here, we want to show something and Momo, we need your honesty."

Momo who shock was nervous with Sana warns. The girls still concern about it and push Dahyun to show them. When she show it, they all gasp. How can Momo hug a guy that one of their hate enemy?!