~Know it now~

1 year with this hell arranged married still make Mina felt broke.

Wonwoo just married her because their parents not because he love her. He always treat her like maid. She cant even fight back because she just a weak girl.

But today Mina had enough. She planned to go far away. Beeing free without being a maid to a guy who just ruined her life.

At midnight~

Wonwoo back home drunk. Mina can only sigh seeing her husband like that." When will you stop being like this,Wonwoo?"

"Then you? When will you stop minding others bussiness."

Mina roll her eyes. Inside her heart , she accept him because she love him but being treat like this, make her felt more suffer.

"Today will be my last day minding your bussiness. And tomorrow dont ever find me."

"HAHAHAHA!!!Such a good joke this time. Mina, your word never become true because everytime seeing me you always busy nagging me like you know me since im birth at this world."

Mina just sigh and go to her room." Whatever and dont ever regret what you've just said."

'Why she said like that. Its not usual when she said that. Aish why i have to think about her. Hell~'

The next day
10p.m

Mina already go to airport at 9 o'clock. She already prepared breakfast and letter to Wonwoo. She never thought give him divorce file ,she just want to calm her mind and maybe having a plan to slowly divorce their marriage.

'I wanna live with one who i love but he just see me like a stranger. What i can do? Its his fault not me at all.'

Wonwoo open his eyes as he heard bird chirping. He walked out and shout Mina name. But after 4rd time, he felt weird because usually Mina will immeadetly respons him.

He check her room.'Empty' He then check the kitchen. Also no one there only pancake reserve.

When he go to living room, he saw a letter and Mina's ring.

"Dear Wonwoo

             I know this is sudden but i must tell you this. 1 year with our marriage never become happy. Maybe my fault cause im accepting this arranged. But i accept it cause i love you. I love you since we first met at your house. But that time you just give me cold face. I know you never want this happen. And because of that i think its time to you let me be alone right now. But if you wanna divorce, then take this ring back and i will come back here after receiveing lawyer message. If you dont then i cant say anything. You keep me like this like im a thing to you. Sometime i felt very dumb cause i care and love to someone who hate me because this hell arrangement. But at the same time, i felt so happy when im officialy became your wife. Now please if you really hate me,please let me go. Dont keep me like im your maid or anything. You can say im selfish, busy body or annoying, i dont care. But please dont make my heart break many pieces again. Im tired being strong alone. Tired fight this marriage. Whatever your decision i will always accept it even its divorce things. Right now dont ever look at me. Im not ready to suffer again.

                                  From,~Mina~

After read her letter,he knelt his leg. He felt regret of everything he do to her. He supposed to treat her well even he dont have any feeling to her. Now he already felt being someone who care for him, loving him, cook for him, do everything to him. But he never appreaciate it. Now he think ways  to make her back to him.