Accept it?

She can't believe it. What she have to fo now? Is he will accept it? Will he mad at me?

She was stunned when she knew it was positive. She's pregnant..... 3 years married but Wonwoo said he's not ready to be a father. He said its still early.

Everytime she pregnant, she will abortion it. It was her 4th time doing it. Now she pregnant again for 5th. Is she gonna throw it again?

Truthly she already wish to be a mom. And she was depress after abortion her child. But its Wonwoo states, so as a wife she have to follow it.

Now she throwing a pregnancy test and throw it in front their house. She already cry for an hour at toilet and wash her face. After that she do her routine cook a dinner before Wonwoo back from work.

2 hours later

She heard closing door and know its a sign that her husband back. She put her fake smile and hug her belove husband.

He then go to their room showered while Mina served their plate for dinner.

After their dinner Mina usually company him watching him but right now she said she tired so she wanna rest.

But being a husband who understanding, he know something wrong with her. Something burden her. He then turn off the tv and go to their room.

When he go in, he saw Mina being space out. He already sit beside still Mina doesnt turn to her

"Honey" Wonwoo touch her shoulder. Then Mina turn to him." Yes? What's wrong? Anything you want me to do for you?" Wonwoo shake his head.

"No. But do you have a problem to share with me. Today you look different. Are you sick?"

"No im just tired. Dont worry im fine." Mina smiled and sured him she's good.

"Love, you know you're bad at lying. Please tell me the truth. Please dony hide anything from me. We promised that nothing secret between us."

Mina then try to hold her tears and look at her husband eyes." I'm pregnant, again."

Then Wonwoo was stoned just like that. He knew that someday it will happen about this issue again.

After 10 minutes silences just hearing Mina crying. She then stop cry and said"I know what you gonna said. I will make appoiment with doctor immeaddetly and abortion it again."

She then get up to pick her phone but a hand grab her wrist. She then turn around seeing his face softly.

"Don't abortion it."

"What?"

"I said dont do it"

"Why so suddenly? Is this what you want right? If you not ready to be father then dont push yourself"

She then grab her phone but again a hand snatch it from her. "Wonwoo this is not funny. Give it back."

"No im serious. I wanna responsible to our child."

"Wonwoo-

"Yup im not kidding. How many time i have to see you suffering after abortion it? How many time i have to see you spacing out? How many time we have to accept that we are the killer to our child? I know that i've said that im not ready. But you know im tired make out with you then throw it like nothing happen. This time lets be a good parents."

Mina just silence. She dont know how to react. She touch her belly. She dont believe what just she heard. She then also doesnt realize her happiest tears fall.

Wonwoo then wipe her tears and cares her belly. He pull her giving a warm hug." This what i wish when we were married but because im not ready that time. Now its time to have a perfect family."

"Thank you. Im so scared that you will never accept it. I just hoping you -

"Whatever it is, its still my child. I want you the only to be their mother and im the only their father. Thats all i want from this life."

-Just when its born,perfect family will totally enough-