Love In Death Treat

He was really hurt by how her action to him

He was really hurt by how her action to him. Also he understand why she do that to him. If its not his father, maybe they gonna be together without no one seperate them.

His father really against their relationship because they in different status. Mina was born poor and never had permanent job.

She just had her little brother, Vernon. Who working as Wonwoo assistent but she dont let him tell anyone that his sister was her. He had to lied to everyone that he had no sibling.

Only Wonwoo know their life state. His father always tried to make them apart. The time when Mina got death treat from his father, were really make her no choice but to leave him.

Mina told Vernon to dont tell Wonwoo that she gonna leave Korea. That time Vernon had also need to let his sister far from him. She tell him that she will call him when its good time.

She told him that she gonna back but one day. Wonwoo keep asking Vernon where is his sister. But Vernon to not know where she is. Wonwoo payed all his worker to search her but all was failed.

Mina told Vernon that he had to keep her identity. She change as Myoui Miran. Kim Vernon and Kim Mina was childrens of Kim Corperation Building that famous in all Asian.

But when their father died due to heart attack, no one know his family identity. Yes, he keep secret from everyon to make sure his family safe. Their mother died due to her high fever when Vernon was 7 years old.

Mina never touch all their family wills and property. She told all worker and maid on their house to take care of their house and keep their identity.

 She told all worker and maid on their house to take care of their house and keep their identity

Vernon had to change his identity as a rich boy to a ordinary kid. Their life change drasticly. But Mina had suffer more. She so smart and actually can take over her father position. But she reject it.

She said Vernon was  a right one to take it. But Vernon was too young for it. Wonwoo father never know Mina and Vernon was sibling and daughter of Kim Soo Min.

Vernon really good keep her identity for 2 years. But right now all was change. That time when Mina leave Wonwoo without saying goodbye and explain him what happend.