Dont leave Me

A collage girl who is quite , nerd, smart and pretty walk to her locker

A collage girl who is quite , nerd, smart and pretty walk to her locker. Her 8 friends already on their class. Her boyfriend also already in their class who was sleeping.

 Her boyfriend also already in their class who was sleeping

She took her book and rush to her class. She sit beside her boyfriend and read a novel she brought. Her boyfriend in half sleep take her left hand and hold it.

She doesnt bother and continue her read. He was annoy a bit how his sweet nerd not talking to him. He then poke het cheeks many time make her face him.

"Wonwoo, what do you want now? Did you not see im reading?"

"I see and i was annoyed. Dont read it and play with me. Im bored and professer are always late. You being own your world while me craving your attention."

Mina pat him and sit near him a bit and tilt her head. She then pull her earphone and wear left side to his ear.

"Now how about you continue your sleep with some song while holding my hand and me continue read and some pat your hair."

Wonwoo huffed nod and do what she said. Well its a bit calming and about 20 minutes, their professer come with sweating whole body for being late. Then they continue their class.

After their class end, they as usual go to cafeteria and Mina excuse herself to go to toilet. She told him to go see SecenTwice first. He then go and tell her to come back quick.

When she in the toilet, she cant stop coughing. Her throat was really hurt and when she cough on the tissue, there was blood coming out from her mouth.

She try to hold breath and tears. She sure herself that everything will be okay. She cover up herself from blood so no one notice. She then wash her hands and out headed to SevenTwice.

Its been 3 months she cant stop coughing. Sometimes Wonwoo was worried but she confident him that she only have throat ache. But its all lied.

Flashback~

After 2 weeks from what happend in toilet, she decide to go to hospital to check up her condition. After 10 minutes scanned, the doctor comfirm her she had brain cancer level 1.