Accepting Fate

She didnt realize he love her for the first sight. They arranged married was 50/50.

Mina family had to pay they debt to Wonwoo family but they dont have enough money. Mina had to stop her collage study and help her parents work at Wonwoo family house.

Wonwoo mother really wanna a grandchildren when Wonwoo was already 23.

She always observe and admired Mina. And she decided to make her as her daughter in law. That time Mina really cant reject it because her father often sick and her mother had to work jard as a maid.

So Mina had to agreed and really think negatively about Wonwoo. She think that he will hurt her or do something bad to her.

Their marriage was a big and many people come and congrates them

Their marriage was a big and many people come and congrates them. Mina just put a fake smile while holding Wonwoo hand. He the only one speak and she just smile.

Everyone think she might shy so she not talk often

Everyone think she might shy so she not talk often. Their wedding was all done and they end their night with simple things.

They in one room not doing anything and just sleep. They keep their distance and rarely talking each other for 6 months. But then one night when everyone sleep, Wonwoo come back home late, he drunk after celebrate some party with his friends.

Mina wanna sit at the bed after drink the water shock when Wonwoo get in with drunk. She check him but he hold her hand. He stare her with cold eyes and slowly make their body near each other.

Mina try to escape but when he kiss her, she also drunk a bit when some alcohol was in her throat. And that night was a first time she release her innocent body.

The next day she is the one who wake up earlier and quickly showered. She then rushe tidy all the mess so Wonwoo will think nothing happend.

But sadly, when Wonwoo woke up, he already knew what have he done. Both of them try act like nothing happend that night.

Wonwoo try to speak to her and explain it but she always avoid him. She sleep early and keep distance while  eating.

After 1 month and nothing change. But she just act weird, but they get news that Mina parents will fly to Japan for awhile.