I'm Tired

Honestly im so tired carrying my child everywhere. Marrying Jimin is not a happy life to me.

His parents just want a grandchildren and because my father was a worker of his father company, he will do anything for Jimin's father.

When his father want me to be his daughter in law, my father dont even think long and just accept it.

Jimin always bring many womans at our home. During my pregnant now, I always told at him to change.

But he doesnt even heard what i said. He always raise his voice and wish that our child was dead. At first when he heard that im pregnant, he push me to abortion it.

His father was dead a year ago, 5 months after our marriege. Jimin always change to a beast. When he mad about his work, he always hurt me, throwing some curse word and even try to kill me when he was drunk.

 When he mad about his work, he always hurt me, throwing some curse word and even try to kill me when he was drunk

Today was really i cant hold any patience. I told him to help me do some work but what he do? Just yelling saying its not his job in front of me.

"You should have-

He stop and hold his cheeck. Yup. I already said i had enough. I slap him for the first with my red eyes.

"You know what? Im tired!!! I DONT CARE IF YOU WANNA CALL ME WHAT. BUT IM YOUR WIFE!! IM FINE IF YOU DOESNT CALL ME WIFE BUT PLEASE REDPECT ME AS A WOMAN! IM PREGNANT AND DID YOU EVER CARE ABOUT ME?ABOUT OUR CHILD? YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY HAD ENOUGH. Tomorrow i will call my lawyer. You wait when divorce file come to you. And this child..., doesnt deserve a father like you. Im more dare to be a single mom then raising my child with a demon like you."

I yell at him with my tears falling and i walk fastly to my room. I pack everything and out. Jimin hold my hand and i quickly slap it.

"Look, im sorry for everything i have done. Let me repay back my sin. We can open a new book but please dont leave me. I will do anything."

I turn around and show little smirk.

"That will definitely never gonna be true. And i will never open a trash book with you. I dont care if you wanna see your child but you will never ever take it away from me. Adios~."

I go out and walk like nothing happend but inside, gosh only god knows what pain i always hold.

Then i call someone who really always be my back and always be there for me when i need someone. It could be ex crush but we still bestfriends till now.

 It could be ex crush but we still bestfriends till now