How You Guys Met Each Other?

"Mom?"

"Mom?"

"Yes, Minwoo?"

"Can I know how you guys met each other as story night?"

Their son, Jeon Minwoo 3 years old who was about to sleep ask Mina how his parents met each other.

Mina smile and sit properly. She then start to tell him while Minwoo hold his mother left hand as his pillow hug.

"Well its all start when its rain....."

I met your father in heavy rain.

I was really broke beacuse of many things happen in my life.

Your late grandparents were accident 2 years after we came and live at Korea.

After 2 years all my friends that i thought were always by my side but its all fake.

But there is 8 girls who are your aunties are the only loyal to me.

And i was glad having them. But we busy each other cause of work but meet again on weekend.

Then after 1 year working i suddenly met someone and i was really falling in for the first time.

But it all change after he hurt me and making me as his maid. But i cant hold any longer.

I lost my job and i lost my apartment just beacuse of that man. I was really regret sacrifice all just for one man.

I ran and ran with heavily rain at night. But then all turn to black. I was accident. And the one who hit me is your father.

Its not just heavy rain, cold wind and lightning strikes make me even felt cold, shiver and scared.

When i woke up, i end in hospital for 3 days. Im not hurt serious but just have plenty of cuts on my hand and legs.

3 hours checking my condition and at night, there was finally i met your father face to face.

Your father ask my condition and i reply back. I then get up and knelt at him and cry so hard.

For the first you father face was really cold and i was scared he might need me to pay back.

But when i knelt and bow to him, your father face turn to soft and shock when i act like that.

He help get up and we start our long conversation there. We became friends for 2 years.

And you know, i was 23 back then. 23 years old and your father porpose to me.

Before he porpose to me, we never dated or even had relationship as lover at all. But we keep our feelings well to not break our friendship.

I always ask your 8 aunties about your father, and they always said we were destiny. And that word keep me thinking of your father.

Im taking for 3 minutes and i said yes to him and when he wear the ring for me, my tears were falling to a happiness.

I cant even realize when the last time i felt the pain and the happiness that your father brings its really heaven.

You know what? Im the fifth one who get married after aunt Nayeon, aunt Sana, aunt Dahyun and aunt Tzuyu get married to uncle Scoups, uncle Jun, uncle Vernon and uncle Mingyu.

I was the middle young age that time. Aunt Dahyun and aunt Tzuyu was the youngest couple married and you came on our 10 months after married.

You know what most scared? We almost lost you when the evil man come back. He looking for me and try to hurt me.

Your father was a hero. Im not lie he is really hero for us. Because when the evil try to stab me, your father protect me and hit him until he unconscious.

I hurriedly call police and when he already arrested, i hurriedly check your father if he was hurt but luckily he dont.

Your father protect and didnt even back home late. When its 6 at evening he back home. And he sacrifice his some sleep time to make sure i sleep well and comfort the bed.

When i was 8 months pregnant you, your father take a a break from his work. You know he was a CEO but never take a long holiday.

And thats was a first time he take it long. And you know, Jeon Minwoo your name was given by your father.

We have a wishing list on my pregnant time. And one of his list was name you. And the other was taking care of me and learn something new as a husband and father.

While me, im wishing to support him to be a great man that i ever had. When you was born, that was a first time i saw your father cry for a long time.

He even sleep for 4 hours to take care of you. He is the one who fed you at midnight, changing your diaper when im cooking, take you to the hospital when suddenly had fever.

I was really never expect to met your father on that heavily rain and miracle thing, we change our life together.

We thanked god giving you in our life. And you was our treasure that we always cherished in our mind."

"Wahhh your story was a miracle. Dad was really a hero! He saving you and take care of me! I wanna be like him, Mom!"

Mina care his hair and promise each other.

"If you wanna be like him, i want you to protect, loving and care for your sister, okay?"

Minwoo kiss his mom belly and make their pinky promise. He then yawn sleeply.

Mina then sing a lullaby for him and for 5 minutes, Minwoo drove to his dream.

Mina get up and kiss his forehead. When she already close their son door, she was suprised when Wonwoo was hug her from behind.

"Wonwoo! When did you back? I didnt hear you car sound?"

"How can you heard when you focusly telling our love story to Minwoo? I heard it all and i cant even tell how i was happy remembered it back."

Mina hug him and he cared her belly.

"You know, nothing will change our life but more giving to a happiness. And i will still protect our family forever. Our  future daughter will bring more joyness to Minwoo and im sure he will be the greatest brother that our daughter had. And the super energetic son that exist in our life."

Mina care his cheek and hug him again. He kiss her forehead and they were really loving each other.

How can they not loving each other? Ot doesnt matter where they met, as long fate bring them to be a destiny each other.

~Chilling with you spending some time, whatever we do it all be fine. It dont matter the weather.~