Having You Is Heaven

Having you is the best thing in my life

Having you is the best thing in my life. You know when our eyes met, its just this world is ours. Then i realize that you are my destiny.

Remembered when we first met? We met at Starlight Cafe. That time i saw an angel reading a book. She wearing a beautiful brown gown. Her hair was straight brown long make me gard to breath.

When i know you always there on friday, i never miss my time to go there just to see you

When i know you always there on friday, i never miss my time to go there just to see you. One day, i brave myself go near you to make a first conversation.

We become a really close friends for 2 years. Everyone think we are couple and you just smile when you heard it. But for me, inside my head, im planning to porpose you to be my girlfriend.

It takes 3 months planning it. So on one night, i take you to a private dinner. And after you eat, we began talk our first met. Before you ate your dessert, you was so startled when you see your plate have a write "~be my forever valantine everyday~".

And that time you and me officially became a couple. 3 years relationship its not easy for us. I learned many things from you and you complete me from doing same mistakes. Its a lied that we never argued.

Our argued make me weak seeing your eyes shining full of tears. That break my hearts seeing you hurt because of me. But you still be there for me.

I felt like im a monster to you but you always said im a knight that protect you and always tell you that she will save when you with me.

Every our argued will gone when you the one who tell that eventhough we fight doesnt mean we will seperate.

And one day, that day that i want to make you my wife. My friends tell i got hit by few people at the beach. And it was midnight that time. You running looking for me at beach like hell.

And when you saw me, you run and hug me like you will never let me go. You checked my face and confuse when i knelt in front of her.

When i took out a ring, i said to you,

"At the first time till now,you always be my angel that keep me drunk thinking about you. For this time i really want to protect you as a husband, as a knight, being a hero to our children, being the one who will make our family safe and happy like a fairy tale. Myoui Mina, will marry me? Being my wife, mom to my children and angel for my life? Marry me,Angel Mina?"