Meet Again

After 3 years of her death, he still cant move on

After 3 years of her death, he still cant move on. He only eat 2 times a day. And sleep straight at 2 a.m. Always stares at her picture.

But he doesnt know the truth that is she have a twin. Is it her twin are death or she is?

Simple to make a difference of them. Mina scar at her back neck while Miran had a birthmark at her back shoulder.

Wonwoo doesnt know that they have that since Mina always wear hoodie or some oversize clothes. But doctor said they still in investigation to know is it Mina or Miran.

The girl died because crashing burn plane. Mina said she go on her vacation for 3 days ,but the plane crash about 4 hours after depart.

Wonwoo only remembered she said she only have younger sister in her life. But he never thought her younger sister will be her twin.

Now, on her birthday he go to hospital to know the truth. When he go in the doctor room, doctor hold a red file which means the investigation file.

"Mr. Jeon, I hope you dont be confuse."

"What?"

"The result is not Myoui Mina. But its Myoui Miran."

"Dont be ridiculous!! Dont try to fool me. This is not a good joke to hear!!" Wonwoo burst into fire knowing its not what he expect.

"Clam down Mr. Jeon. Does Mrs. Mina told you she have a twin. Because Miran have a birthmark at her back shoulder. And also You doesnt realize that almost 3 years you spending go to Miran's grave? And also the day you saw Miran death body, Mina was there behind you."

Wonwoo cant process what just he heard. If Miran was death then Mina was alive. But where is she? Why she doesnt came back to me? Where is she hiding?

"Dr...... can I know where Mina leaving right know?" Wonwoo begging him to give him her address home.

Dr. sigh and write her address and give it to him." Thank you so much." Wonwoo rush out and drive follow the address.

About 30 minutes driving, he standing in front af small but fancy house. He then take a deep breath before then step front door.

He knock the door slowly. Then he heard a lady voice." Wait up!!"

That voice that he miss. That voice he want to hear every single seconds. That voice that keep him drunk to dream.

When the door open, both of them stood froze. Mina who doesnt ready to meet him just stood glued there. She doesnt know what to explain to him.

Wonwoo also doesnt know what to do. He scanned every single her face. How much he miss this angel. He then hug her tight.

"Where have been truogh this all years??!! You know every single fucking day I looking for you. Today is the day I know the truth that you have a twin. You still alive but why you dont cone back to me?!! You know you the only one i have in this world??!! Why? Tell me!!"

Wonwoo hold ger shoulder tight and stares at her eyes begging for her explaination.

Mina who just stand there crying. Afraid,miss,lose and scared all in one. She then take his hand and hold it tight.

"I can explain. Its hard to me these years. I fight my own shadow to brave. I want to go home to see you but seeing you crying because you thought that dead body is me, make me broke. I always watching you from far for keep you safe. I just scared that you can't accept the truth. Also im so depressed after Miran died. She the only i habe but she also the who save me from that crash plane." Mina hold his knees begging his understanding.

Mina then beat herself and saying its all her fault.

"Its all may fault!! I should have save her. Im her sisiter but she is the who died. Im supposed the one who let her survive. Why must be her?!! Please Wonwoo just kill me. Its all my fault fir not protecting her." She pull his shirt begging and shouting at him to kill her.

Wonwoo hugging her saying to stop hurt herself." Its fate. All this happend was planned by god. We can never change it. This time I was the one who will protecting you."

He then hold her chin." This time, lets open a new book. Back home with me. How much i miss this angel and her all perfect life that i want to feel it too." Mina then hug him tightly.

"Thank you.... I love you Wonwoo"

"Everything for my angel" then tgey kiss and that day was their meaningfull day.

"Happy birthday Jeon Mina and welcome back to me, angel."

~Now you come back to me and this time I will never let you go from my sight~