chapter seven

j u n g k o o k

I open my eyes, feeling extremely exhausted. My body is in a good form, it's just my mind was elsewhere. My head is arching, I wasn't used to sleep this late. Like who sleeps at 4 a.m. after a day of a mission?

I put my hand on the nightstand to take my phone. My fingers touched the whole platform but not my phone. When I finally get to touch my phone, I took it and rubbed my eyes with my fingers.

My eyes couldn't focus on one point. My vision was blurry and I couldn't think straight too. When I finally get to see the time, my eyes widen twice as before.

It was 9:49. I was way out of my schedule, I'm late. This is my first time to get late in a meeting. I can't believe it, I must be out of my mind to stay all night with Y/n.

She's being a distraction ever since she came. Three days has past when we first met and a lot of fucking shit happened to me. And I wasn't happy at all.

I took the covers out of my body slowly. Maybe I should take a day off for once. It wasn't a big deal, the meeting was with some guy that I never knew. His company is in the lowest rank and my secretary, Jimin, was way too nice with that guy.

He can't say no, that's why.

I sat on the edge of the bed, ruffling my hair in stress. I was supposed to sign those damn documents too. I'm way out of line. But my health is important. I should take this opportunity to spend some time with Jisung.

Then the door opens revealing Jimin with his pjs. His eyes were half closed and his hair are intact, still a mystery.

He smiled, "Canceled every meeting, enjoy your day."

"Why the fuck would cancel everything? You could've just put the meetings after 6. Also, we had a meeting with that guy you accepted," I said. Jimin simply shook his head, scratching the back of his neck.

"Who cares about him? He's going nowhere with his project. Anyways, we have the stupid meeting with Mr. Choi. He seriously think that you'll let him go after what he did with your money." He chuckled as he leaned on the doorframe.

I sighed and got up from my bed. "What did he do?"

He grinned, "It's going to be a surprise, Jungkookie." He laughed when he said that nickname that I hate so much. I glared at him and I went to the bathroom.

Mr. Choi. I wonder what he did with my money. He actually told me that he was going to invest it on something good, which I knew that it was false because I could see sparkles in his eyes.

Bad ones, dark ones.

I always pick those people because it's fun to see them suffering after they don't repay me. Some do, which is surprising. But some like Mr. Choi are easily going to be in pain.

I exchange illegal substances with money. There is a lot of importance in money and I value that a lot.

What is funny is that, I torture them later because there's no point at having illegal shit when you're going to get caught after. 

I finished dressing up and cleaning myself. I would've worn pants and a shirt that would be appropriate for work, but it will be no use since I'm going out tonight. So instead, I wore sweats and a simple shirt. I wasn't used to this, it's so new for me to wear comfortable clothes.

Slipping my phone in my pocket, I went out of my room, not forgetting to close it. I was hungry, really hungry. I wonder what it's for breakfast today.

I'll just eat anything since I'm hungry. Or else, I'll be the most pickiest eater.

I go down the stairs, as I saw everyone sitting around the table. Yuri and Areum were sitting down on the couch, I knew they worked hard to serve this family. They deserve a vacation, but I don't know when.

"Good morning Dad, Auntie made us pancakes," Jisung said when he saw me. I furrowed my eyebrows, going closer to my chair.

Y/n was serving a different and unusual breakfast for us. Wasn't it Yuri's turn today?

I sat down beside Jisung and Namjoon. I glanced to him just to see him reading a book that was so fucking big. I rather not disturb him.

Before I could take my phone out, I had my plate right in front of me. I had two of those, actually. She lets the fruits slip out of her fingers to my plate. Then, she does a pretty swirl with whipped cream. And for the finishing touch, she gracefully puts the syrup on top of it.

Since when did we had maple syrup?

I stared at it at this anonymous breakfast. This is literally so different just to see it. I glanced to see Jisung, who was currently cleaning his plate as well as Jin.

"These are so delicious," Jin said with a smile, his cheekbones like a squirrel.

I'm really excited to eat her food. Something different for once, no offense Yuri and Areum.

Saying her name made me look at her. She was eating slowly, while drinking milk at the same time. She had a smile on her lips when she was listening to the conversation.

As she took one bite, a small whipped cream was placed on the corner of her lips. Images from this morning flooded in my mind. When I took the leftover and just licked it.

I fucking licked it, I don't know what happened. I really must be insane.

Her lips are so kissable and when she licked her own lips was even more attractive. I could really just grab her face and smash my lips on hers. Fuck, I could just imagine how pretty she will be under my control, so innocent as she begged for more.

What the fuck am I thinking? I shouldn't be thinking about this, I really shouldn't.

I could feel my cheeks going in a hot red color. I'm really being dirty minded about Y/n. I just met her this week and she already has this affect on me.

"You're okay, Jungkook? Your cheeks are flushed," Hoseok asked me with deep concern.

I nodded, gazing at Y/n who was already looking at me. She was biting her bottom lip as she knew what happened between us. Her cheeks are slightly pink when we continued to stare at each other.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said, still staring at her. She stared back with a sly smile.

"Taehyung, you seem to get along with Y/n pretty well," Yoongi said, drinking his water while eyeing Y/n. She looked away, to glance at Taehyung who was already staring at her. She was supposed to look at me, only me. Why is she attracted to him? I helped her, she thanked me and she was more intimate with me than him.

"We do. Maybe we met in our past lives," Taehyung said with a huge smile. Y/n blushed madly while covering her face with her hand. "Maybe we do have things in common..."

He continued to talk about her. While I just listen to him. It was really unfair, I thought I could get more intimate with her than him.

Fucking unfair.