FOREWORD. author's note

"  ALL ALONG THERE WAS A INVISIBLE STRING, TYINGYOU TO ME

" ALL ALONG THERE WAS A
INVISIBLE STRING, TYING
YOU TO ME. "

──────────────────

WELCOME TO SERAPHIC !

thank you reading this old book of mine, which i now have revised for the second time and nearly in the same month which is august. know that i may have changed a few things for this story and might've added new relevant things for the plot, but aside from that i will try to keep this writing style the same just because this was my first ever book published on this platform and it makes me feel nostalgic !!

as for ships i will be including, i really like yami-charlotte so bet that they'll be mentioned frequently. feel free to disregard those parts if you don't like that ship, just ignore and don't bother complaining in the comments because this is my story. </33

amira has ash-brown hair and violet eyes by the way, more information about her abilities will be explained in the later parts of the story.

lastly Black Clover isn't mine, all rights belong to Yuki Tabata. I simply own the original characters i have created and this story. this story will not include the spade kingdom arc and ahem.. julius's situation in the manga. meaning it will stray from bc's original plot, and altered to my liking !

hope you will enjoy reading <3

DISCLAIMER this story will contain themes such as infidelity for amira parents' past, blood and character death, trauma and slight child neglect. continue at your own discretion.