The Beginnings Pt III/ Kidnapped Pt I

Five weeks later on March twentieth

Walking down the hall to my Advanced Biology class with my final project under my arm as Dante, Crane, and Ren waited for me as Crane smiled," How is your wrist doing?" Wincing," Okay other then there was a minor fracture like I thought. Doctor thought it was a good idea to grip it tightly to drag me. Got back at him by kicking him in the side." They all grinned as Ren jumped and down," Can we see the completed work?" Nodding," Sure. It's due at the end of class though." Handing the drawing as Ren gasped," It looks so real, what Median is this?" Sighing," Colored Pencil. I am working on this one now." Showing the second one is a pair of Albertosaurus attacking a small group of ceratopsians near a river. Crane grinned," That is good, How long have you been working on this one for?" Groaning," Finished the first one three weeks ago or so. Started on this one right after that. So going on three weeks ago. Finished the sketch in the first week, outlining six days after I finished the sketch. Finished the Albertosaurus on Monday after school. Finished the ceratopsians on Wednesday and got most of the backward and such last night. So borderline two and a half weeks or so. Be done with this by the end of class."

Sighing as Mrs. Hearth opened the door and smiled," Well I can't wait to see your projects." Ren handed my piece back to me as I walked to my desk as the second bell rang. Leaning back in my chair as everyone got to work. Mrs Hearth walked over and spoke," Why aren't you working?" Grinning," Cause I am done." Showing her the final product as she looked at all the information," Well you get a hundred... again." Smirking," Well I have to also show this to my art teacher so I will be keeping it." She shrugged," Well you pass so I don't see why not. After you give this to your teacher can I use it as an example." Smiling," Sure I don't see why not." I placed the drawing in a folder getting out my Albertosaurus piece and continued to use shades of blue and white for the water. A hand found my shoulder as my eye began twitching," Devan what did I say about touching me." Devan growled," Too not to." A sadistic smile appeared on my face as I cracked my right hand knuckles," Correct, NOW SCRAM!" He bolted as I heard Dante laugh," Suck it Devan." Finishing the water I picked out different shades of greens for the trees and ferns. Setting to work I looked at the clock to see that class was halfway over. Continuing with my coloring I finished the foreground plants moving onto the middle ground plants.

Blinking I broke my focus about half an hour later as Crane was cursing at Devan. Calling out," Devan some advise, do not piss Crane off." Crane had a grin on her face as I finished the background when the bell rang. Packing myself up I walked to Mr. Kenneth's class. Walking into the room Mr. Kenneth smiled," Hello Ash." Grinning," Hello Mr. Kenneth. Also here." Handing him my finished project as he looked at me," You finished it with your fractured wrist." Shrugging," Yes, well more or less it has been healed for a few days now." Narrowing my eyes," When you're done grading do you mind giving the back to Mrs. Hearth in room two zero two in the L building." He nodded," Of course. Did you finish the other drawing?" Nodding," Here it is." He whistled," Well done. Have a free day today." Nodding my head," Cool do you mind if I help out later depending what you are doing." He shrugged," We are doing Charcoal today." Sighing," Never mind I suck at charcoal." He chuckled," Your actually really good at it." Shrugging," Thank you." The bell rang as Emerald came in sitting down next to me. Smiling," Hey Eme." She smiled," I see you get a free day. Mind helping me out now that I finished my planning." Nodding," Why not. I am bored so lets get some of your project done." She smiled as a sickening feeling entered my stomach. Looking around the room warily as Emerald noticed this and rested her hand on my recently healed hand," What's wrong Ash?" Sighing," Just a bad feeling and it doesn't help that I feel a gaze on me." Her eyes widened," Your instincts are rarely ever wrong. You're gonna call your parents right." Shaking my head," No I am not they are still in the hospital right now so I don't want to scare them. I will however write a note in case something does happen to me. I promise to be careful though." She smiled," Alright you better be careful." She hugged me as a grin appeared," Lets help you out now." She took her sketches out. Whistling softly," Well done. You have four more weeks so I would choose this one." The one I pointed to was one of a woman holding up a galaxy with her hands together like a cup and a zodiac sign in the background." She nodded," What colors should I use?" Lacing my hands together," Use blues, blacks, reds, and pinks for the galaxy. The Zodiac sign should be yellow white and blue. The Woman herself is up to you. Cause I have no ideas." She sighed," Thanks for the help." Grinning," No problem. Well I am going to finish watching Game of Thrones now so enjoy working."