5 years later

Five years later

Sighing, I rested in my spot next to Emerald in our nest. A year ago our group separated though we are still close friends. Dante and Ren are together. Rose is with an Allosaurus named Ocean who is now pretty good friends with us now. I didn't trust him a ton for a while until he fought off a Torvosaurus protecting Rose who had received a thagomizer strike in the side. He managed to hold off the larger predator until I arrived and beat the snot out of the Torvosaurus. It was safe to say that Torvosaurus was too weak to even move from the deadly strikes received from me.

All of us except Rose had grown to our max size. Ren was now a staggering twelve meters(42 ft) long and weighed fifteen tons(31,000 lbs). Dante was full size being almost the same size or (38 ft) long and weighed three times less that at five and a half tons(5,500 lbs). Crane was now the true queen of the skies with a wing span of over forty feet long and weighed not even close to a quarter of a ton(220 ft). With her traveling around the world we don't see her often. Last time we saw her she said the land has changed in a crazy way. For the most part it has become almost the same as the Cretaceous period. Emerald was the same size as Ren being a fully grown saurophaganax. She weighed roughly five tons. Rose was the size of a Carcharodontosaurus fourteen meters( 46 ft) long and weighed the same amount of sixteen tons(33,000 lbs)." I was the largest of them measuring a colossal length of eighteen and a half meters( 60.7 feet) long and weighed seventeen tons( 34,000 lbs).

Sighing I relaxed as my mate nudged me," Come on Ash up you go." Groaning I stood up with a wince as I knew Emerald would nail me. Looking at her," We are going on a hunt with who exactly?" She looked at me with an are you stupid look," Moron we discussed this earlier, Ren and Dante." Chuckling nervously," Alright alright let's go." Moving down the path my massive body moved through the hills as Ren and Dante who was waiting under a tree in the shade. Dante noticed us and groaned," Every time I see your big fat body. Glaring at him I moved over to him and glared at him," Seriously bro, it's not smart to piss someone one point six times bigger than you and weigh literally nearly seven times more than yourself. Alright so what are we after." He grinned," An Argentinosaurus." Looking at him incredulously," Are you stupid? That thing is far heavier than myself and easily twice my size. No, I prefer the Diplodocus or Brontosaurus." Dante groaned," Chicken there are three Tyrannosaurids here." My glare sharpened," No. True we have the bite force. What will you bite the ankles Dante. Ren is taller then you and can actually reach the neck." Dante yelled," Yeah! Oh what?" We all laughed at how dense our friend is.

Spotting our prey a large Diplodocus moved away from the herd thinking it was safe. Nodding to my friends we all moved into position but with my large size it was slightly harder. The diplodocus spotted me as I distracted it. Ren and Emerald tore out from the sides. Their powerful jaws closing around the neck of the diplodocus as Dante who was late to the party as usual came in grabbing the tail. Finally moving in for the killing blow my jaws closed around the neck of the diplodocus as its blood stained my teeth. The Diplodocus fell over as the force of me smashing into it knocked it over. Ren who was on the opposite side quickly got out of the way as I moved over stepping onto its neck. Instantly killed Dante and my mate began to argue," I attacked first you were off in the bushes." Shaking my head I dug in and proceeded to devour while they were arguing. Continuing to listen to the argument I chuckled after having my fill," Thanks for the meal." They all looked down seeing that I had eaten large amounts out of the corpse of the diplodocus.

Emerald growled," Again!?" Bobbing my head," Yep that's what you get for arguing." They all proceeded to eat the rest of the prey. While they did that I made my way back to my nest to see a young adult Tyrannosaurus making a home there." Roaring loudly as the Tyrannosaurus roared back. The Tyrannosaurus charged at me as I simply swung my head bashing it to the side. The smaller carnivore roared as I pressed three thousand more tons on its neck with my clawed foot. Bones began to crack and pop as the Tyrannosaur struggled to get up from the extra ton and a half of force pressing down on the tyrannosaur's neck. Bending down, opening my jaws wide I grasped the smaller carnivore by around the shoulder. The T. rex struggled as I slightly lifted it off the ground and threw the creature into the rocks. Stepping over the prone creature I stepped on it before using my claws to dig deep wounds. Emerald came up and spoke," Uh what happened?" Shrugging," This dumbass came up here I obviously kicked his ass and then you came up." She shrugged," Well we have extra meat now." Shrugging," Yeah I guess we do."

She laughed," Oh well. Let's go back to sleep." Nodding we made our way into our nest as she sighed after we laid down," Ash what do think of having a family." Looking at her shocked from the surprise," I don't mind the idea but with winter coming it would be smarter to wait until spring." She nodded," I agree with you there. Winter is not an ideal time for young predators." Snorting," No shit. Have you seen Rose or Ocean?" Emerald sighed," Nope. Well they visit on their own time." Groaning in slight agreement," Your right about that well lets just rest now night night." Eme chuckled as we closed our eyes falling asleep.

A/N Done with Chapter 21 well this has been a fun journey so far hell yeah. Remember to Vote, Comment, and of course recommend.