Checkup pt I-End part I

Several months later

Shaking my body out I looked around sniffing the blood on the ground. I looked around for Rose not seeing her. Growling softly as the door opened to see Rose walking back in muzzled as one of the five guards took the muzzle off as she hissed before walking off and into the forest and glared at the guards as they walked to me. Growling deep in my throat I lashed my tail standing one point eight meters tall( six feet tall) Matching the height of the tallest of the guards. Currently I have a reputation among the guards that if I see a chance to strike I will. I do it without warning. Stepping towards them I began to circle them looking for any signs of weakness with my arms flexing. They had all pressed their backs together holding jolt sticks up, sparking with electricity. Hissing I continued to wait for an opening. Dissatisfied I growled walking away until one of the guards left the encirclement thinking I wasn't paying attention to them. This was a major mistake on his part. Spinning around faster than a one in a half ton predator should be able to and crossing the distance in less then a second. Ripping into his shoulder with my jaws as my claws ripped into him as I dropped him. Or his bloodied body anyhow. The other guards looked nervous as I hissed softly with narrowed eyes. Blood dripped from the floor as a walkie talkie chirped," What is taking so long?!" One of the men still looking at me spoke nervously," Forest is highly aggressive and has killed Chadd. What are we supposed to do!?" Smelling their fear I stalked towards them as a voice warbled back," Fall back for now. This is an order." They moved slowly back towards the entrance as I hissed at them turning around and back to my spot curling up I fell asleep.

Hearing the metal door opened, opening my eyes, smelling metal as a hiss came from my throat. Light poured into the darkroom as I noticed an entire armed squadron with armor hard to bite through. Staying in the forest I closed my eyes hoping my camouflage would work even if I was over a ton now and over eight feet long. Staying in the darkest part of the forest where the only way they would find me was with infrared vision.

Patiently waiting for the squadron to move in as I heard one say," Two readings. Rose and Forest affirmative. Forest is the one we after correct sir." Another man replied," Yes. Where is he." I heard a gulp," In the ambush area." Standing up I smelled them approaching as I growled softly carefully walking not making so much as a sound from my padded claws. The footsteps of the soldiers moving in closer. Snarling quietly I tore from the forest as I heard a familiar click when a painful shock ripped through me, falling to the ground stunned as I heard sighs of relief as one spoke," Good thinking Dex." The man who was Dex sighed," I am glad I grabbed that Mr. Kenneth let me grab this. Wasn't he a former student in school for Mr. Kenneth when he was undercover." Another voice spoke," Yes I heard he made it to nationals and according to the news he won the entire thing."

Growling deep in my throat as one of them came forward with a muzzle. Hissing sharply as they fastened the muzzle on as the shock wore off when they placed leather mitts over my claws before leading me out of the enclosure and through all the long hallways. Hissing at them we stopped in front of a large door large enough for a large Mid sized predator. One of the men pressed in a code and swiped a card as the large door opened as Mr. Kenneth stood in front of the large door," Well he has grown. Let's get this checkup over with before Forest's patience wears thin. Hissing,'Like it hasn't already.' They led me farther into the room as a scientist spoke," Lead him into there." Growling I followed truly wishing my claws were free. He led me into a narrow metal corridor and as soon as I was fully in I heard a metal door slid. Hissing in discomfort from the sound I tried to move in the tight space as the man continued to lead me through until he held his hand up signaling me to stop. Snarling into the muzzle I heard the scientist call," Nearing nine feet in length and weighing over a ton in a half." Feeling a pinprick in my side. Growling in anger I slammed my tail into the side of the thin thing of metal as the entire thing rattle.

Waiting for the next part of my checkup when the scientist spoke up," He is ready for the next part. No diseases or any of that sort. Now for the final part." The man leading me led me into an open room with a large pool filled with water as the scientist continued," Now for the presentation part." I moved into the water that was pretty steamy. The man walked along the outside of the pool as he tugged the leash to a large pillow and quickly took the muzzle and mittens off. He quickly tugged over a large piece of meat, proceeding to tear into it. A spray of water hit my scales. Distracted by the meat I paid no attention to them.

Sometime later the trainer put the mittens back on as I dozed in the pool and the muzzle. A hand touched my muzzled snout as I hissed shooting awake as the trainer walked along the outside holding the leash on the outside of the pool and spoke," Come on Forest." Walking out of the water, dripping wet still as we walked the way we came and back to my enclosure.

He opened the door and quickly took my muzzle and mittens off as I moved back inside with a hiss. Rose greeted me with a growl,' You alright.' Hissing a yes I went back into my spot and laid down falling asleep instantly.

Waking up sometime later, smelling prey. Still laying down in the shade on the edge of the forest I looked around seeing Rose eating a Buffalo already. Standing up I hissed spotting the other water buffalo in the pond. Standing up I walked over and into the shallows of the pond roaring as the buffalo moaned in fear as I lunged at it in the water my jaw ripping into the cows throat as blood poured from the bite as I dragged my prey onto the ground killing it instantly. Immediately digging in as I had my fill before walking over to my spot and curled back up falling asleep again.

Shooting up I felt I was in heavy restraints as I growled as a man spoke," He is awake sir." A man in a white coat growled," Hurry up and knock him out." A reply," Yessir." Something was injected in my neck as I fell unconscious. Again. 

A/N Done with Chapter 7 this is a shorter chapter so I apologize. Also in total up to here is twenty seven google docs pages. Next chapter will be end of next week maybe or something along those lines. Hopefully sooner if all goes well.