Kidnapping pt II- Ascension

Leaning back against the wall of the van one of the men spoke," I have heard of you Ash Huntsmen. I have heard your art is incredible." Glaring at him," If you want to see it ask Kenneth." Ignoring the laughs as I carefully inched my chained hands into a spot into his ribs that will cause him quite a bit of pain. Smirking lightly as Ren had a grin as I jabbed him hard as he yelled in pain as a snarl escaped my mouth," Dumbass I did martial arts I know weak spots of the body fairly well." The man groaned as the other one next to me grinned," Nice job." I did the same as he slumped to the floor as they both groaned while Dante grinned," Suck it dip shits."

The two men on the ground of the van pulled themselves up as they sat down while I closed my eyes calmly thinking about stuff. The man on my right hand side, the first one I jabbed groaned," Well that hurt. Thank goodness you do not have a weapon in hand right now." Ignoring him the one on the left chuckled," Giving you the silent treatment huh. Do you want to know what the experiment is. Hmm." Knowing he was trying to get a reaction out of me I ignored him. Dante laughed," Well you aren't going to get a reaction out of him. Despite being a teenager he knows how to control his impulses." Opening my eyes, sighing," You are actually wrong Dante I hold them back I can't control them. What I did to the knuckleheads on either side of me was an impulse and I allowed it to take over. I admit it was satisfying to let my impulses take over." The two men groaned as one muttered," Was that a pressure point or something?" Sighing," Nope just a good spot to give a little jolt of shock. If I get the chance to get you in the pressure point I will take it." They both shivered as one of the other men next to Dante chuckled," Well I like this kid. I can't wait to see what he will be. After his change." Narrowing my eyes," So that's what you want to do. Change us into dinosaurs. I am not stupid ever since Mr. Kenneth asked me to draw an albertosaurus. I figured he was up to something. I was shocked when he came to my house to knock me out." Emerald grinned," Well you are the smartest one of us." Shrugging," Thanks I guess." Ren facepalmed but the chain in the middle of handcuffs smacked her in the face," Ow. You and your damned modesty just take the damned compliment." Sighing," Fine thank you for the compliment Emerald." She smirked," Well done Ren. Your welcome Ash and also fuck you guys." One of them growled," I suppose we deserve that." Raising an eyebrow," You suppose, hmm. You kidnapped us from our houses, knocked us out, put chains on our hands, ankles, and neck. And your planning to change us into dinosaurs if the experiment goes correct. So I must ask how many people have you kidnapped, how many of them have made it that far. I can guess a very small percentage. Or am I wrong." They all paled as Crane popped her knuckles," Why didn't you do this to Devan?" Chuckling," Well he would have wet himself and I would have driven him into unconsciousness so it was merciful that you tortured him instead."

Crane nodded in acceptance. One of the other men sighed," Did we just get schooled by a kid, seventeen years old." All the men nodded as the same man continued," You are correct Ash. Only a hundred have made it that far. That is out of several thousand people we have kidnapped." Running the calculations through my head," So it varies it could be ten percent, twenty percent, thirty percent, or even forty percent. So the people you kidnapped which includes us now is over two thousand. Or am I wrong." The last of the men grinned," He is smart. Yes it is over two thousand kids or grownups we have kidnapped." Looking around I noticed there are a total of five men so only one for each plus the two in front so seven. Sighing,' We couldn't escape even if we tried, they have those guns and darts.' Closing my eyes I fell asleep calmly on the outside but a million thoughts running inside my head as I fully fell asleep.

I felt the car stop as I opened my eyes to see the men standing up as the back of the van opened up with two men wearing white lab coats with cold wind blowing and mountains looming in the early morning sun as we shivered from the cold the guards unclasped the metal collars as a sigh escaped my mouth a frosty breath emerged," Why the fuck are so cold?" One of the men sighed," Cold environment." Scowling," No shit dumbass I meant where are we." The scientist spoke," It doesn't really matter." Rolling my eyes," Do I not have a right to know?" The scientist nodded as the glare I sent him made sure if I survived I would kill him. The other scientist spoke," You are still in the United States if you are wondering." Sighing,' So we are in a mountain range hmmm. Oh well. Which mountain range though. The Rockies, Cascade, the Sierra Nevada, Teton, Blue range, Alaska, Great Smoky mountains, White, Appalachian mountains and so many others. DAMMIT!' One of the Scientists brought over coats as they wrapped us into the coats as we can't get our hands through the sleeves. Still shivering we trudged through the several inches deep snow.