Return pt II

150 miles later one and a half months later.

Shaking my head as the journey began to take its toll on the herbivores. Currently I was devouring a fallen sauropod. With us carnivores eating the fallen as we soon had our fill before we continued following them. The slower carnivores were in a second group behind the slower herbivores which included placerias and other slow moving armored herbivores. Thankfully with Alexander being injured I didn't have to deal with him and he was on the slower side of the migration. I couldn't help but chuckle knowing how badly open wounds in salt water sting. I experienced it lightly from my small injuries from the fight against Alex.

Breathing outwards I focused on moving forward finally realizing during the last six and a half months the ground has become covered with ash. Looking at Emerald and the others as I growled," Heads up where you step." Rose looked at me as I noticed that the largest dinosaurs of them all were the sauropods, some of them weighing close to seventy tons. Cracking through the ash fields like they were stepping on sand. Even the largest carnivore didn't even break through the surface of the ash covered ground. Ren and Dante both growled in slight annoyance as we both traveled behind as Rose and Emerald both growled following the herbivores when we passed through a raven. My eyes narrowed as I sensed other predators, what they were I wasn't sure.

Looking at all of them I nodded to them as a warning as I snarled watching keeping all my senses active I watched carefully of my surroundings with a snarl I slowly watched each corner of the ravine and with my acute hearing I heard a light hiss that could have been a raptor or something else. My friends were also scanning the area as Ren growled," Where are they?" Not replying I was tensing my legs and claws preparing myself for the battle to come.

The sun was creeping over the horizon as the sun set showing an amazing array of colors. Blues, reds, oranges, yellow, and dark blue on the other side of the sky. The herbivores were still moving as I let out a slight hiss preparing for the attack. Running forward and into the group of herbivores I moved through the herd until I was next to Rain," Heads up there is an ambush coming. Do not warn them otherwise they will know and not attack. I am planning to eliminate them. Us carnivores aren't built for long journeys like you. We are only still moving as we have had plenty of food. You guys keep moving and since the second group is still right behind us I will stay but I am having my friends stay with you. Dante, Ren, Emerald, and Rose." Rain nodded," Alright and what about yourself." Grinning," Well I want a bit of fun. Plus this way I can warn the second group about all of this."

Returning to my friends I spoke," You guys will keep going. I am staying behind to warn the next group." Emerald nodded," Alright promise us you will survive and not kill Alexander." Snorting," Surviving yes, promising not to kill Alexander not so much that is if he is still alive." They all nodded in understanding as they got up following the herbivores as I waited in the middle of the ravine as I heard a snarl up above me to my left. As night fell, bracing myself for the fight to come I kept my senses open as I heard running to my left. Moments later I heard screeches as I roared as hisses of fury sounded back. My sharp eyes caught a glimpse of movement flying at me. Swinging my tail my tail connected with something solid. My sharp eyes spotted four other figures that connected to three Allosaurus and one Ceratosuarus. The one I downed was another ceratosaurus. Moving forward I grabbed the small carnivore in my death meeting jaw. Bones cracked and splintered as I tossed the small carnivore killing it as I glared at the four remaining carnivores. Noticing the Ceratosaurus charging at me I battered it away with my large head sending it rolling away from the force. Narrowing my eyes,' So they were just the cannon fodder literally. No matter.' Moving towards the prone small predator I stepped on its neck killing it instantly. The three allosaurus hissed and two charged at me. Lashing out with my deadly claws I battered the first one away slashing the allosaurus in the face. Digging my claw into the eye I whipped my tail around smashing it into the second allosaur that was behind the first. The third one came at me to my side. Getting the first allosaur off my claw I met with the last attacker. We circled on the battlefield.

Finally the allosaur got too impatient and charged. Rising up over it I slammed my deadly claws into the slightly smaller carnivores' side ripping deep into its neck as the allosaurus tried to hit me with its own claws. Simply closing my jaws on the neck bones cracking the bone I jerked my neck sideways hard snapping the neck. The other two allosaurus finally recovered as one eye and the one that looked fine minus the dizziness from the tail hit. Going in for the attack I tore from the ground moving roughly twenty to twenty five miles per hour. My jaw closes around the neck before snapping the neck with another jerk of my head. One eye growled," You took out four of us but I will avenge them." Snorting," Good luck with that, you're injured and I am not even hurt. Well minus for some light cuts." The allosaur had enough charging at me as I simply circled to its blind side before ramming into the allosaur with a ton of force sending it rolling away. Towering over my fallen victim the allosaur tries to get up but can't with me placing my clawed foot on the stomach as I simply stepped on its neck with a snap. Snorting,'Guess I don't have to warn them after all. They are literally just approaching the entrance of the ravine and I do not smell any more predators.'

Leaving the second group behind I ran off using my tribrid advantages as I raced after my friends.

Half an hour later I make it as Emerald yells," Ash!" Panting I nod," Yeah it's me and are we already done getting back here." I noticed we were back in our home forest as I made my way back to our little cave and immediately fell asleep.

A/N Done with Chapter 20 not sure what the next chapter will be about yet well see ya guys next time also I am on Thanksgiving break now so I will update quite a bit probably work on the Uchiha Seraph as well. Well see ya guys next time. Vote, Comment, and Recommend.