The Fight for the Crown pt II

The battlefield where the fight of the crown begins; Same day

Looking at my opponents I took note there were ten in total including myself. A stegosaurus armatus reaching nine meters(30 ft) and weighing nine tons(18,000 lbs). An ankylosaurus magniventris reaching eight meters(26 ft) and weighing the same amount as a Stegosaurus. Two Torosaurus utahensis who I had a feeling would work together. Both of them reach nine meters in length and weigh roughly six and a half tonnes each. A diplodocus hallorum by far the heaviest of all the competitors for the crown reaching over 25 meters long(90+ ft) and probably weighed twenty five tons(50,000 pounds).

As for the carnivores the first one was Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus the largest actual dinosaur reaching seventeen meters(56 feet) and weighing eleven tons(22,000 lbs). The next one was Tyrannosaurus rex thankfully not Ren and sadly not Jacob who reached nearly to my surprise fifteen meters(45 ft) long and weighed fifteen tons(30,000 lbs). The next was the smallest of us, Baryonyx , ten meters(33 ft) long and weighing a ton and a half(3,700 lbs). The second smallest of us carnivores is Alexander himself the Yangchuanosaurus at ten and a half meters (35 ft) long and weighing in at three tons(6,600 lbs) he was by far the most agile of us and fastest. Finally myself at eighteen and a half meters(60-61 ft) long and weighing in at seventeen tons(36,000 lbs).

We all had plenty of space as I knew that out of the herbivores the Diplodocus was one of the most dangerous to its size. Alex smirked," This will be easy." Sighing," Your a fool, just pointing it out I am one of the biggest that is competing. The Tyrannosaurus nodded," Ash is right." Narrowing my eyes," Just curious since most of us will die. I want to know your names so I can remember you in case I survive." One of the Torosaurus spoke," Rumors of your personality seem to be true. You respect life even if we are prehistoric animals." Nodding," All life is precious I did think like this when we were humans once. Though it has been twelve in a half years since we all escaped." One of the Torosaurus nodded," My name is Max and this is Dex." The Stegosaurus," Alan." Ankylosaurus spoke up," Dawson." The diplodocus bobbed his head," Conner." Laughing slightly," Well I have an easy way to remember you." Conner looked at me," How?" Shaking my head," My son is named Conner." Alex growled," Can we get on with this? We don't have all day." Growling," Imma kill you right now if you don't shut up Alex. I have several major advantages compared to you." The spinosaurus went next," My name is Hunter." The large tyrannosaurus shook his large head," My name is Spectre." Looking at him," Isn't that once a song by and no offense to Alan the stegosaur; Alan Walker." Spectre nodded," Sadly yes." The Baryonyx spoke," My name is Elijah."

Sighing," Let the bloodbath begin." Immediately Max and Dex moved into a defensive position as I watched with an analytical gaze. Alex was also watching as I took note of that,' So he is waiting for everyone to die off. Now for strengths and weaknesses. Max and Dex are strong together but very weak with the higher temperatures to the ground. Alan is slow moving and has a brain that can only do one thing at a time, in this case defend. Has three foot long thagomizers that could cause massive damage. Same with Dawson but has a clubbed tail that could shatter bones in one swing if the hit lands. Underbelly is soft and hard to get to. Conner large size and long tail weakness no actual armor. Hunter large size, powerful claws, but biggest weakness that can end a fight fast is biting the sail. Spectre strongest bite force out of all of us. Elijah is large as well but weaker bite force.'

With all of that stored Hunter crossed in front of me and snarled," Sorry Ash you're up against me." With a hiss we circled as we clashed he lashed out with one of his claws. Backing out of range I moved in for the strike with my own claws slashing the side of him. My hooked claws dug into his neck as his claws did the same to me. Blood spilled and moved down the side of our scaled body as we circled. Lunging forward my jaws closing around his neck while his claws raked across my side. Finally he managed to claw me right on the side of my neck as I roared in pain backing off deciding to go for his weakness," Sorry Hunter but I know your biggest weakness." He snorted," Doubt it." Lunging forward again I slammed my tail into his side, almost knocking him over taking advantage of his loss of balance. I bit down upon his sail with bones breaking as I backed off. Looking at him sadly," Even if you do kill me you will still die. With your sail bones broken you cannot regulate your temperature. In other words you die from the heat." He already started to wheeze as the temperature was pretty high as he laid on the ground wheezing," You studied dinosaurs when you were a human huh." Nodding my head," Yeah I did." He growled standing back up," I will fight till I die." Nodding in respect," So be it." Lunging forward faster then he could strike back with my teeth hitting bone I tugged his neck towards me snapping his neck. Instantly he fell dead.