Training pt II

Six months later

Hissing at our trainer as he sighed," Forest calm down." Growling at him my tail lashed as I looked at him directly at the eye from my spot on the ground under the tree as he groaned," Just come here." Roaring at him I curled back up as he groaned in annoyance as he walked over closer to me as I laid on my tail. Snapping at his hand as he reached down to touch me while I let out a threatening hiss. He got the message as two guards came in as Rose watched the interaction from a new forest area they placed in. Standing up now to his chest level as I was nearing one and a half meters long. He growled as I narrowed my eyes. He sighed as the guards chuckled," Well he is not in a good mood."

Glaring at them I walked away and towards them as my fish hooked claws gleamed slightly in the ceiling lights as the trainer spoke frantically," Do not move. He is not in a good mood. Any sudden movements could trigger a defensive response from Rose." Smelling the fear from them I circled around them as I caught one of the guards inching his hand towards a remote. Whipping my tail I struck him on the hand as the sound of bones breaking echoed. The man was holding his hand with gritted teeth. Stopping in front of him the other guard went to touch me. My instincts kicked in as I hissed in the back of my throat before swinging my claws raking him across his sharp flesh. He collapsed to the ground in pain, blood pooling around him. An alarm sounded. Lifting my head up I hissed, running off to try to get away from the annoying sound.

Going over next to my elder sister who growled,' Did they. Hurt you.' Hissing a reply back,' No soft skins didn't hurt me. One tried to. I struck back.' Resting next to her in the new forest area I closed my eyes for several seconds as I heard the alarm finally shut off. The metal enclosure door opened as paramedics came in grabbing the injured guards as the smell of prey filled my nostrils. The familiar hum of the machinery that lifted the prey sounded as the sound of the prey sounded. Standing up I looked at them to see two large water buffalos. Standing up I moved along the shadows of the tree as the water buffalos walked to the watering hole as they bent down for a drink, letting out a soft hiss, waiting for the water buffalo to stick its face into the water. The moment it did I rushed out of the cover of the trees as the water buffalos bolted while I closed the distance quickly. Slamming the side of my head into the water buffalo to knock it off balance as it stumbled. Opening my jaws wide like a hatchet I slammed it down.

The buffalo was on the ground panting from severe blood loss and exhaustion as I stepped onto its throat crushing the windpipe. Slashing my strong leg claws along the side I went for behind the front leg to get the organs. Gulping down each piece I got I had my fill eating all the buffalo before walking back to the tree line curling up I fell asleep again.

Sometime later I felt Rose nuzzle me in the side. Looking up at her I stood up with a hiss seeing our trainer walking back in. He whistled," Rose Forest come." She walked out first with me walking right behind her as she growled softly as he continued," Lay down." We both laid down as I hissed. Shooting me a look he spoke," Forest enough." Still growling in the back of my throat he sighed," You really need to calm down." Ignoring him my growls deepened as Rose hissed at me,'Enough.' My growls seized and eventually quieted down. The trainer studied me and Rose as he spoke," Alright let's get started. Rose I want you to go to the forest and wait." Rose stood up and went over to the forest area as he grinned," We have special guests for each of you." The sliding door opened as I saw my parents standing there confused and my father gasped," A dinosaur." Our trainer smirked," Yes the smaller one is male and is named Forest. The other one is female and named Rose and thirteen years old. We asked you to come here because we want you to meet your son." My mother's eyes teared up," Your the monsters that took my son and his friends away from us." He grinned," Yes and he is going to be something special soon." My parents glared at our trainer as he grinned while I stood up with a hiss while he held the remote for both of our collars. Taking a step back my father growled," You placed a shock collar on my son like some kind of animal!" My trainer chuckled," He is an animal." My father growled," When we get back home we will report you."