Training Pt IV/ Checkup Pt II

A week later

With a snarl I glared at the annoying prick who insisted on being the one to train me. Frost had covered the room as I panted as he barked," Again or else." Growling as my body the size of a german Shepard collapsed from my depleted energy and stamina. Ice marks covered the room as the man stormed towards me as a scientist walked in," Sir his energy is depleted give him some time." With a snarl I stood up as the scientist held a device up as he gasped," His energy is already shooting back up. Good thing today is the check up though so we can look over this more carefully. Alright continue with his training." A gust of cold wind blew from me as the general smirked," This is fun." Ice began to cover the ground as I panted as I narrowed my blue eyes while the cold energy swirled around me as small spikes of ice shot from the ground towards him as he moved quickly out of the way as I snarled while he moved quickly away and chuckled," Your getting stronger Yin." Snorting I turned around as he growled," Yin face me now." Ignoring him tell I heard a beep from the collar around my neck as I yelped before a powerful shock for my small body to handle rushed through me as I laid on the ground stunned as the general walked over to me with his annoying shiny black shoes clipped on the ground as he crouched down grabbing me by the neck," You will become a weapon animal." Whimpering in pain as he spun the shock remote from the ring on it as he smirked," Disobey me and I will shock you even more. Now get up and let's continue."

With a hiss of annoyance I pulled myself up onto my strong legs glaring at him as he ordered holding a target up," Focus on making an ice spike on your tail and flick it at this target. Channeling my ice into my tail I imagined all of it forming into an eight inch spike on the tip of my tail that was sharp and thin sharp enough to pierce through the target or flesh." Feeling the ice forming into a diamond as the general smirked as I moved my eyes between both the target and him as I growled in my throat contemplating whether I should hit him or hit the target. Knowing I would most likely get punished as a new rule was made if a personnel member is injured the one who caused the injury if ruled on purpose would cause a severe punishment as a consequence. Deciding that it wasn't worth it moving into a sideways position I flicked my tail hard as the small ice spike flew at incredible speeds hitting the edge of the red ring of the target and ripping through the entirety of it. The ice shard continued through the other side and embedded into the wall without shattering as he chuckled," Well done that was brilliant Yin we will continue working on that. Bring it in." A cow was led in by two orderlies as he spoke," Strap it down." They chained the cow down as the general left and I heard his voice two minutes later as the cow mooed," You will stay where you are and fling ice spikes aiming for vital points. The tendons are allowed as they can cripple someone relatively easily for life. Aim for the organs and tendons. If you miss you don't get to eat that will be your punishment for contemplating hitting me earlier." Growling softly I began the same process as I channeled my ice but this time separating it into two spots until two ice shards and from a single glance they were roughly eighteen centimeters long(nine inches). Breathing lightly I flicked my tail and again with startling speed the Ice shards with extreme speed struck the tethered animal. One of them hit the neck and by the amount of blood the jugular vein/artery as the other one missed any other targets but buried itself into the cows shoulder as I panted from the lack of energy as the generals hands clapped," Well done Yin that was fantastic. Bring the cow to his enclosure." With a slight snarl as the general came down with a smirk,"Yin that was fantastic, we will have to work on your accuracy though. Well it's time for your check up." Hissing as he spoke," Follow." Debating whether or not I should listen to him tell he held up the shock remote as I let out a defeated hiss. Before following the general roughly eight meters behind him as he glanced back," Walk next to me." Running towards him I walked next to him as he grabbed a leather muzzle by the door before strapping it on and grabbing a leash attaching it to a ring on my neck. My curved claws twitched as I itched to slash his hand as he grinned," We will continue this later." Following him as a scientist came running over," Oh I was just about to come and retrieve him." The general smirked," It's no problem at all. Well let's get this checkup over with so he can eat." The scientist nodded as I was led through the hallways before eventually a familiar smell hit me in the nose. The scent of a lab is my second least favorite smell in the world other than the dung of the cows.

The metal sliding door opened as orderlies immediately rushed over and one of them grabbed my leash before taking it over to a lab table before hooking it on and chaining my claws together and legs down as two scientist walked over as one held a needle as my eyes widened as I hated needles now with a passion as they took some of my blood when they quickly placed the energy level scanner as the scientist grinned," This is amazing. His power is so pure."

 Over the next thirty minutes or so they tested my energy levels and blood before finally having me go back to my enclosure which I immediately feasted on the cow from earlier devouring it within minutes.

A/N Done with Chapter 10 well see ya next time.