Two Years later/Ascension the last one

Two years later

  Hissing I moved around my enclosure as my six and a half meter long body standing at three meters tall while I weighed in at almost two tons. Yang was a full half meter shorter than me and weighted a little over two tons and standing the same height. Which showed as I am the one that drives the prey to her while she delivers a blow to our prey's neck.

Currently it was feeding time so we Yang moved into the forest as I waited for the cow to appear from the prey elevator( as we called it) as the cow mooed in fear spotting my large body standing in front of it the cow immediately ran off as soon as it was unchained it bolted.I raced after it using the breathing aspect of the carcharodontosaurus genes imbedded in me, air sack, lung, air sack. Breathing in deeply I roared at the cow as it tried to escape. Catching up to it and smacking my large head into its side it stumbled right where Yang was waiting, tearing out of the forest she ripped into the throat and brutally ripped it out as I waited for my own cow to appear as I quickly went after the other cow killing it and eating tell Yang roared at me as I hissed back," My food Yang fuck off." She snarled, stomping towards me as a red aura surrounded her as I snorted, still eating as an icy aura flared from me as I growled," I am far stronger than you sister. Back down now." She snarled," If I do not."

I stopped eating as ice froze the ground underneath me as the metal door opened as two scientists came in as one yelled," Yin Yang enough!" Yang spun around and left stomping into the forest as the scientist moved towards me as I let out a growl as they paled as my trainer came in with a smirk," Yin lets go." Taking one last chunk I wolfed it down before following to an old room I recognized from almost two and a half years ago or more. An orderly smirked," Here we are sir the cleaning station." The General left as he clipped a collar and muzzle as I snorted in annoyance.

Waiting for the next part of my checkup when the scientist spoke up," He is ready for the next part. No diseases or any of that sort. Now for the final part." The man leading me led me into an open room with a large pool filled with water as the scientist continued," Now for the presentation part." I moved into the water that was pretty steamy. The man walked along the outside of the pool as he tugged the leash to a large pillow and quickly took the muzzle and mittens off. He quickly tugged over a large piece of meat, proceeding to tear into it. A spray of water hit my scales. Distracted by the meat I paid no attention to them.

Sometime later the trainer put the mittens back on as I dozed in the pool and the muzzle. A hand touched my muzzled snout as I hissed shooting awake as the trainer walked along the outside holding the leash on the outside of the pool and spoke," Come on Yin." Walking out of the water, dripping wet still as we walked the way we came and back to my enclosure.

We moved back into my enclosure in roughly three minutes as the chains and stuff was off as I looked at my food and noticed it was gone as I snarled utter annoyance as I stalked into the forest and onto my side of the area before falling asleep.

Some time later I heard a voice bark," Up now Yin." Hissing softly I stood up as I followed the general to the training room as he ordered in the viewing room," Frost cover the entire room." Musing I did what he asked,' I have done this almost a hundred times. What is he up to.' He continued," Now make spikes rise from the ground and then quickly use the cold wind to create an ice tornado. Growling I began to cause Ice spikes to shoot from the ground as a cold wind spun off of it as I sensed ice particles within the wind as I snarled struggling to manipulate the ice into a tornado as only the beginning of the ice tornado appeared at the top of the training room. Losing my grip over the ice it disappeared as I snarled turning the room into frost making more ice spikes again using the cold wind as the temperature dropped further with ice spreading across the glass as I caught a smirk on the general's face as I focused on my task until half a tornado appeared. Forcing the wind to move faster the rest of the tornado touched down as the voice of the general spoke," Now freeze it." Narrowing my eyes I began to will the ice particles in the ice tornado to freeze. Slowly only the tip managed to freeze untilI lost concentration. Everything stayed as the General growled," What are you doing?! Continue with it." I heard a scientist speak," Sir his energy level is pretty low." The general paid no heed," I am ordering you to continue Yin now begin again." With a snarl frost again covered the room as Ice spikes appeared before I made it to the other point before the tornado again appeared before I made it past the tip as the entire thing froze. Falling to the ground I rested from the lack of energy," Well let's continue. Up Yin." The manager came in," Excuse me but I think it's time for Yin to go through one last rise. You may continue working with him in nine months when he hatches. Nor will he have the same element exactly." The general growled," You mean all that work was a waste of time." The manager grinned," No because we can see how strong he is and what he can do and what he can reach."

A group of orderlies came in as I willed the ice to disappear as one spoke," Rise boy." Standing up I allowed them to put a muzzle on me and collar before leading me somewhere. They led me to an open enclosure letting me in as smoke flooded into the room before the loudspeakers turned on," Welcome to your last Ascension to your power Ash Huntsman, Forest, and now Yin." Laying on the ground as I inhaled the smoke falling unconscious. The last thought was,'My old name.'

A/N annnd done with Chapter 11 enjoy reading it I do not know when I will get Chapter 12 out so it might be a while. Until then Read, vote, and recommend. See ya.