Extinction Pt II- Seperation

Chapter 14:

Four hours later

As both carnivores, Herbivores, and everyone else that could keep up was underneath my aura but with the long strain from using it as defense when I was more used to using it for attacking. The ground quaked as I glanced back to see a large chunk of molten rock hurling itself at us while we were roughly five miles away from that base. With a soft snarl I continued to push myself as the molten rock slammed into the shield it dimmed slightly as the Tyrannosaurus looked at me," You can keep going correct." Nodding my head," Yeah I can but not much longer. Just keeping it up for so long is taking its toll. With the sun setting we should be alright for the time being because I am not sure if you have noticed that the long necks are falling farther and farther behind." The larger predator looked at me," How did you notice that." Narrowing my eyes," Don't worry about it." Emerald sighed," I have known him for a long time trust me when I say this he is very observant."

Shooting a glare at my closest friend as she laid down next to me. I sighed as I laid calmly on the grass with a slight breeze going. Looking at the massive volcano still glowing with liquid rock as I shook my head," At least it has mellowed down a bit I think we are safe for the time being." Standing up I narrowed my eyes watching for signs of movement in the town." With my enhanced senses I could smell some fear and awe from humans who were still alive." Growling a warning," Heads up humans are around us." A Spinosaurus confirmed what I said," That is true I also smell them." A gun shot was fired as a Raptor was almost hit but it moved out of the way with startling speed as it looked at me," Permission to strike." The Tyrannosaurus growled," Why ask him?" I glared as I nodded," If you know vitals use it they will die soon anyways from the changes and the ash still in the air." The raptor disappeared at high speeds as I heard a scream as the raptor came back with a bloody sickle claw. Nodding my head I curled up as I drifted to sleep.

In the morning

Standing up I looked at the sun which I haven't seen in over eight years, I noticed there was no more sense of dread and no more humans most likely they were killed from the ash from the volcano or other predators. With a hiss I growled," Let's keep moving to a more open area." They all nod as I stood up as we all began moving again. We narrowed our eyes as we all kept pace with the long necks and flyers who were just gliding overhead. Rose and Emerald kept pace with me as I hissed while we moved through the abandoned city that was quite literally a ghost town with no more humans alive anymore. The largest of the herbivores are cracking the asphalt. Especially the Argentinosaurus which weighed over seventy tons(140000 lbs) and over thirty meters( 100 ft) in length. I looked at the sauropods noticing there were five Diplodocus, two brachiosaurus, three Apatosaurus, and several other sauropods including three different Titanosaurs species one of them being a titanosaur. Each of these sauropods were over seventy feet in length all of them weighing most likely over thirty tons when the biggest carnivore just reached seven to eight tons (14000-16000 lbs) The weight difference between us predators and the long necks were too much for any of us. Though soon we would have to fight and kill each other. With a light snarl we continued moving at a steady pace only stopping to get water in a former park. Noticing a narrow gap I sighed," Well who wants to destroy this since." The Tyrannosaurus growled," I will do it since all of you are so weak." I snorted as he shot me a glare," You have something to say young one." I stalked forward my silver eyes blazing," Yeah I do actually. Just because your name means Tyrant King doesn't mean anything, if you want to rule so bad then why didn't you use your power to shield everyone."

Emerald chuckled in amusement as Ren the other T.rex but quite a bit smaller," Well your fucked Omega." Dante who also gave a small laugh," Yep you are fucked." I noticed a mid sized Ornithocheirus fly overhead before landing on an Ankylosaurus back as she smirked," Have at him Ash." I looked confused," Crane?" She bobbed her head as I moved circling the fully grown Tyrannosaurus as I heard one of the two Carcharodontosaurus asked," What is about to happen?" Crane chirped," That T.rex is about to enter Ash's mental zone." Stopping in front of the T.rex as he growled," Do you know who I am?" Looking at him with amusement in my eyes," No but all I see is a big fool who thinks he can control anyone. What is your actual name?" He hissed," Jacob." Smirking," I thought your voice was familiar Jacob Seager. Now where shall I start." His eyes widened realizing who I was as I began to tear into him mentally," Jacob Seager a year above me but went missing two years before myself. Known for being a head strong lunatic charging in and getting in fights. Got suspended twice for breaking a kids arm. You were constantly taking drugs, pulling off fights, and drinking. You were bloody. Now that's all I know really about you. I assume you think you can boss everyone around because you're supposedly the king of the dinosaurs but sadly for you there are more than five dinosaurs that reached over twelve to thirteen meters( 42-43 ft) in length. Carcharodontosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Spinosaurus, Mapusaurus, and myself as I am a tribrid of Allosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, and Albertosaurus. So I will be around the size of Carcharodontosaurus." Jacobs eyes widened as I spoke," Now back off or else. I will kill you." Circling him slowly as he growled. Musing,' Fool all he has is his size and bite force. I have sharper teeth and longer claws. Though he is bigger I can tear into him faster and move out of the way quickly. I wonder if he will attack.' He snarled before lunging at me. Jumping back I slammed my tail with a force of a sledge hammer in his neck. He roared in pain as I released a burst of my aura sending him into a building as I stalked forward," Fool. I have a feeling you thought you could defeat me. I have been through much harder stuff then you arrogant idiot. Lets go. Jacob when you cool off follow us."

Beginning to move forward we soon made it to an open area as I spoke," Since we are all safe we can all spread out. I would honestly recommend not to be foolish."

A/N Alright you may have noticed the lack of italics as they talked that will only be for his thoughts now talking will look like normal well enjoy Chapter 14.