Alex meets his match-Return

Two months later

Sighing as I faced off with Alex for the third time this month. With my body at my full recovery I was easily wiping the floor with him.

Both my friends and I have grown to almost young adult size these last couple months. Ren was reaching nine meters(30 ft) long and weighing four and a half tons(9000 lbs). Emerald is slightly bigger than me and is 10.3 meters(33 feet) long and also weighing two and a half tonnes(5000 lbs). Dante was one of the smallest of the group, still reaching over seven meters(25 ft) long and weighed almost three and a half tonnes(7000 lbs). Rose being a hybrid of both an Allosaurus and Albertosaurus was one of the biggest she was at full size meaning she was bordering on eleven meters( 36 ft) and nearing the adult weight of her hybrid genes of six and a half tonnes(13,000 lbs). Crane was now the undisputed queen of the skies with her wing span of the same size as Emerald is long. Crane is now over fifty kilograms (110 lbs). Currently I was the same weight and about a foot shorter than Emerald.

Alex was fully grown but he was just a nuisance and I was biding my time to when I could kill him. He was trying to get rid of me for some reason and I didn't like it. Currently, watching Alex as he tried to throw this authority around. He snarled at a pair of young sinraptors," I am the strongest here and you will obey me." Having enough I roared moving towards them with a low hiss as Alex snarled," Step aside Ash." Watching carefully," No." He hissed shocked," What did you say?" My silver eyes hardened to a dark gray," You heard me." He roared at me initiating a challenge. With a low growl I roared back accepting the challenge we charged. Our heads collided with massive impact as the battle began.

Immediately my claws ripped into his side as we separated. Separating I snarled thinking of my advantages,' With both of us on equal terms of power and speed it could go either way though I did have more weapons to my advantage.' Again we charged this time I used my stronger neck and claws slamming and ripping deep into him. Blood spilled as I got the base of his neck as he scratched me with his claws in the neck. Jerking my head back tugging on his neck, tearing into him more as blood spilled until I let go with a snarl. He roared in pain as I snarled," Do you wish to continue or do you yield." He snarled," I will be back until then try not to die." I snorted," Good luck I am still growing while you're at your full size and weight. I will be roughly ten or more tonnes(20,000+ lbs) and over twelve meters (40+ ft) long. I was literally designed to kill. For that I am thankful to them it enables me to protect my friends." Alex bolts right after that as the two young Sinraptors looked at me as they reached maybe five meters (16.4) ft long and I asked," You guys alright?" The one on the left a female nodded," Thank you." Shaking my giant head," It's no problem has he always been like that." the male nodded," Yeah he thinks just because he is a dinosaur from an older time period he is automatically stronger." Chuckling," Well he is an idiot." They both nod as they ran off before I turned my attention towards an Ouranosaurus that was wandering away from its herd. Breathing in and out I prepared for my last kill before the journey back home.

Immediately I struck the moment it spotted me. The fully grown Ouranosaurus called a warning as I tore after it and the mix between the Carcharodontosaurus air sac, lung, air sac breathing method along with the hollow bones of the albertosaurus easily made me move well faster and within seconds I delivered a fatal blow to the neck ripping through muscle and cracking bone with a single bite before releasing my prey and watching it succumb to both blood loss and shock. Moving in for the kill I proceeded to devour my prey and soon nothing but bones.

Meeting up with my friends we began our journey south with the herbivores where we came to an agreement that us carnivores can only eat the dead. Dante hissed," I am dreading the way back." Nodding in agreement," Yeah same here, though the marine reptiles are what have me worried. We know there are Mosasaurus, Megalodon, liopleurodon, and probably some other large marine reptiles." Crane before we took off sighed," See ya guys back if you make it." Glaring," You are very lucky Crane." She squawked as I flicked a stone at her." She jumped into the air glaring at me as a growl echoed deep in my throat. She got the message as she flew high above us. Emerald chuckled," Bright side is you don't have any injuries." Looking at her deadpanned," Moron I got in a fight with the dumbass who thinks he is in charge." Rose chuckled," I assume you kicked his ass." Glaring as she shrunk back slightly," No shit sherlock also why do you prefer Rose to your old name." Rose shrugged," I was called Rose for more of my dinosaur life then human life. Why?" Shrugging," Just curious." Ren looked at me," What was her real name?" Grinning," Ask her yourself." Rose chuckled," Thanks for not saying it." Mischief sparkled in my silver eyes," Just kidding, right Sasha." She looked sharply at me and roared as I bolted, fleeing from the angry female. With my lighter body I easily outpaced her and made it into the forest waiting. They soon passed with my friends laughing as I came out of the forest behind them and laughed softly," Ah that was fun." Rose smashed me in the face with her tail.

Shaking my head to get rid of the dizziness as we made it to the water's edge as all the herbivores were already in the water and moving. Knowing the marine predators were already moving in for the kill I sighed moving at a pretty steady pace not too concerned making it through the strait after roughly four and a half hours of swimming. Making it to the other side we continued moving and traveled for roughly a hundred miles before all of us rested for the night.

A/N Done with Chapter 19 well read, vote, and comment. See ya guys in the Wyvern Slave whenever I finish Chapter 29.