Meeting new trainers Pt I/Training Pt III

2 months later

The voice of our new trainer rang through the training area," Again!" Spinning around I hissed as the manager sighed," Great." The temperature dropped further as I hissed while frost spread against the ground. The entire ground froze as I began to struggle to contain it at its current state before I collapsed from lack of energy. Panting I laid on the floor as the manager spoke," That's enough for today. Yin did an excellent job. Yang is progressing well with her flames." I looked at my sister as she walked over to me and nuzzled me while I panted,'I hate them.' I hissed at her as she hissed,' I do as well.' Standing up as our trainer glared at us while I hissed looking up at him due to my small size. I only came up to his knee as he smirked," Lets go little monsters." Laying back down my blue eyes blazed in cold anger and annoyance. As he looked down at me with amusement," Well you do have spunk Yin." Mr. Kenneth came in through a door as I hissed in hatred as Mr. Kenneth paid no heed to me.

He moved closer to me as the temperature dropped to the high twenties around. I began to radiate a strange coldness as the Manager yelled," Kenneth get out of there!" Kenneth bolted as I curled up as the aura disappeared. Our trainer whistled," Alright get into your crates." Snarling quietly I stood up and into my cage I went. Curling up I dozed off to regain the energy I lost from the energy release. I can feel my connection to Ice increasing slowly over time. Feeling the crate bouncing as our trainer carried us back to our enclosure I sighed internally,' Well this is going to be irritating the collar is annoying as hell. How will I get it off? Lets see what Yang says. Hmmm now to strategize. For now I will wait and grow stronger with my ice.'

Getting drawn out of my thoughts I heard a beep of the enclosure door being opened as he set us down and quickly opened up the metal doors before letting us out. Immediately I tore out of the crate and into the forests as Yang followed me instantly as she hissed," Lets talk." Following my sister I hissed," About what exactly?" She growled," Escape." Sighing," That makes it easier. I was thinking about that." She looked at me," Alright thoughts." Sighing I laid down with a hiss," We get stronger with our powers enabling us to fight longer and harder without too much trouble against others. Though I do wonder if they would use other Ancients to re capture us. We are probably only two out of the other forty plus others that are in our situation. With our powers they could go out of control and we can accidentally kill each other. We are literally opposites with time we could end up killing each other if we stay we can learn more and study everything around us like the times and such for food times and guard changes. We hatched two months ago so we can assume all the others are in our age range. I don't know if you have noticed that the training ground is littered with scorch marks from lightning, small puddles of water. Small rocks along with molten rocks. Slight cracks in the ground, slash marks from wind on the targets and puddles of acid as well. More signs of other elements are there but hard to figure out from what. Another thing is sharp pieces of metal I do not recognize. So it's safe to say it's not only us. I also noticed a large tank of water as well connected to a large pipe I can assume is for the marine reptiles." Yang snarled," Dammit so your saying some of us have lightning, water, magma, acid, and others." Bobbing my head," That is correct. We can assume they have been infusing us with elements to give a fighting chance to whatever those idiots are planning." Yang scowled," Are you sure bro?" Snarling," Yes I am sure. I figured out multiple things when they kidnapped me and my friends almost a decade ago." She glared at me as I matched her glare with my own. A flame red and icy blue aura surrounded each of us respectfully as we both yielded at the same time before I growled," I have a feeling we are gonna have multiple trainers each." Curling up I closed my eyes falling asleep.

I heard the enclosure door beep as I hissed shooting awake as five people came in as a man in an American army uniform with a bunch of medals smirked," So these are the two hybrids huh. It will be fun trying to turn them into weapons." Rose hissed as the officer glared at Rose making her shy back as I stood up with a snarl as the officer glared at me as I matched it with my own stepping forward with an Icy blue aura surrounding me the ground began to freeze. This was where my power was at currently releasing my aura and freezing the area around me. The ground turned frozen in a two meter radius. The officer pulled a weapon out, a small knife to be exact before throwing it. Ice came out of nowhere coating the entire knife and shattering it as I collapsed falling to the ground panting. The officer chuckled," Wow he awakened a new skill. It seems his powers increase if we say we threaten his sister. Interesting, very interesting indeed." One of the other four people grinned," I can't wait to train them. Especially Yin if he keeps progressing like this. He will be a perfect weapon." The third person sighed," It will be hard. He is highly intelligent, carefully look into his eyes even if his energy is drained he is watching us carefully indeed. He is a hunter for sure his body is meant for combat. Yang's body is meant for ambush, her flames would be useful for trapping though. She is also intelligent, just not so much as Yin. My guess is Yin was chosen for his Intelligence and skill. Yang was chosen for just intelligence.

A/N Done with Chapter 9 enjoy and see ya tell next time.

Quick shout out to ElijahCole11

For being the first person to vote for the story. This chapter is for you.