Ascension Pt II- Hatching pt II

The last thing I remembered hearing as I fell unconscious," Welcome to your second Ascension Ash Huntsmen. No Forest the Allosaurus."

The familiar heat of me being stuck inside of an egg was beginning to tick me off. Time has been moving at a rapid pace though that could be due to the fact I cannot see any light at all. I still feel since I came conscious of my surrounding some time ago

Waking up again I struggled to move as I felt there being less space as an instinct tore through me forcing me to want to get out of the trapped environment I was confined in. The heat this time gave me strength as I pushed against the sides. A sharp crack sounded as I stopped pushing to catch my breath slightly before pressing my legs against the confinement again as another crack sounded pushing harder against the sides as light began pouring through the cracks. Resting several minutes before pushing myself harder more cracks appeared as I snarled pushing harder determined not to lose to this damned egg. To continue fighting and strike back against the annoying humans that did this to others. I wonder how many have made it to our point so far. During that thought I was resting before doing one final strength where the heat continued to strengthen me until I rolled out with a startled hiss. I looked around to see another egg hatching. Laying still for several minutes resting from the amount of energy it takes to hatch from an egg. The egg hatched as the female hybrid as I finally recognized her,'Rose.' Rose hissed,'Forest. They. change. you. as. well.' Nodding my head slightly.

Feeling the urge to play both of us wrestled around in the grass. Falling into the shallows of the lake we separated resting and drinking water. Hearing a click we whirled around with a hiss as two men came in holding crates. Both of us yelped before fleeing into the forest and using our small size and sharp claws we climbed a tree laying still on a low hanging branch.

Remaining quiet one of the men growled," These two are crafty I don't see any of their heat signatures." The other man sighed," Well they are smaller than the adults we usually work with plus they just hatched. Can they climb?" The other man snorted," Unlikely." Breathing softly both Rose and I slowly moved as one of the men looked up towards us and chuckled," Its seems they can actually climb when they are young. I can't wait to see what the two new and first hybrids look like. Question is how will we get them down. They do not have collars as they just hatched half an hour ago. The other man groaned," I do not want to feel his sharp claws again you do it."

Finally recognizing the guard as I hissed in glee before the man gulped," Is it just me or did that hiss seem a bit too happy. Oh shit he remembers me." Lunging faster than the guard could react, I propelled myself off the tree branch latching with my sharp claws onto his back as he turned to flee. He yelped," Shit pass me your helmet." The other man chuckled," Here." Right before I struck he placed the helmet on. Angling my narrow, predatory head, snapping my jaw open I began to try to get through the armor without much luck. Growling in annoyance. I began to try to shred his armor as he sighed," Dammit I am now a scratching post. Get this little monster off me please." The other man was laughing as I whipped my head around with a hiss as he laughed harder. Finding an opening I hooked one of my claws into it as the man gulped," Fuck he found an opening on my armor. Hurry up and get him off my back. I felt a large gloved hand grab the back of my neck as I dug my left claw into his back hooking the back of his armor. Trying to get a bite off the other man I could feel my small body tiring out as I twisted my head around trying to get the other man's nose who was a little bit to close. One of my teeth ended up scratching him drawing blood. Both groaned before the man pulling me finally got me loose from the armor and quickly got me in a crate.

Curling up I hissed on the small dog bed before quietly watching Rose get handled easily as I growled softly as we walked through hallways as the man stopped and sighed," He got me with his teeth sir." In an alarmed voice a new voice spoke," Do you feel anything off. Anything at all." The guard shook his head as the new voice sighed," Good that means he is still too young to release it. I am sure you noticed how his eyes are now a snowy blue color. Well give or take in a few months he can control Ice and such." One of the guards gulped," And Rose what will she be able to do." The same voice replied," Yes they are yin and yang. What is the opposite of Ice." The guard I tried to tear to shreds sighed," Fire. Are they going to have new names?" I could sense the nod of the scientist," Yes. Why do you ask Hunter?" Hunter chuckled," Why not name Forest Yin and Rose Yang. Ice is like darkness and fire is like light." The scientist chuckled," Not a bad idea actually. Any other reason why you named them that." Hunter groaned," There is yes. Let's just say that the rips in my armor are from the little sucker."

We started moving again and we heard the door open as a snarl escaped me. The scientist smirked," Hunter why don't you take him out." He groaned," Seriously, you do it. I have seen that look before in his eyes when we transported him when he was a human three years ago. If he was a juvenile like his friends, well that's it I would be dead. But fine." The door opened up," Place him on the table." Glaring at the door of my crate it opened and Hunters gloved hands poked in. Hissing loudly I snapped at his fingers and raking my claws on his hand as he yelped," His claws are freezing cold!" I heard a scientist swear," Shit! Her claws are hot as hell."

After around ten minutes of getting us out Hunter swore," Dammit. Keith you said their powers wouldn't awaken for a few months!" Keith swore," Fuck. Yin relax or you will kill yourself." Struggling to control myself I eventually calmed down as I finally came out resting in the crook of Hunters arms panting from the strange energy release. Closing my eyes I dozed off tell I was moved. Staying curled up Hunter sighed," Well he seems more relaxed." Keith snorted," If he awakens his full power not even the other elementals can defeat him. Not even if they reach their full power. Rose and his friends together might be able to stop him." Hunter snorted," Sure. Also seriously Elementals is the best name you could come up with." Keith grinned," No that isn't the actual name. The name is Ancients. Some can have multiple elements or one. Yin will have one or two but one of them is by far the strongest. We can only hope he doesn't reach his full power when he is here." Flicking my tail lightly I stayed still in Hunter's arms as he placed me on a scale or something as Keith nodded," Healthy wait, Twenty five pounds. Place him in the little thing." Hunter picked me up and placed me on a long thin place and spoke," He measures twenty eight inches." Keith nodded," Good a little longer than Yang now. He is slimmer and more meant for combat than she is though that does make sense. Let him go." Hunter placed me on the ground as I stayed laying on the ground still exhausted from the energy release. Keith snorted," That is to be expected from the release of energy. Hmmm I will see about talking to him later on about getting permission to begin training. If our hunch is right of what is coming in some time well he will need it. Take him back." Hunter nodded as he picked me up and put me in my crate.

Walking the same route back he gently placed me in some tall grass the moment we arrived as I dozed off falling asleep.

A/N Done with Chapter 8 sorry it took so long to update a story school has been torturing me. Taking two math classes especially.