Hatching pt III-Training pt V

Chapter 12:

A year later...When the last Ascension finishes

The third time in an egg as I snarled pushing against it but it didn't budge. A bubble of panic tore me as I fought it down, No I will not die here I refuse to die. This is bullshit if I don't live after all the shit I went through.' I began to push harder and for twenty minutes I struggled taking short breaks to catch my limited breath. I snarled quietly forcing myself to continue pushing until a crack sounded.

I forced myself harder until more cracks sounded. I heard a loud tap near my ear as I growled, releasing some strange energy sending a slight blast when a voice yelled," An aura reading was just released. It measured a five point eight!" Another voice yelled," Your kidding right, he is already releasing his aura from an egg!" The same voice yelled back," Not kidding you dumbass." I laughed silently there arguing before deciding to concentrate that strange release and contain it in the egg with me while slowly pushing it harder outwards tell the egg cracked more and more tell my egg explode outwards in a shatter of egg shells. I laid on the soft bedding, exhausted as a scientist moved over and gently opened up the egg capsule. He slowly reached his hands in while my small body tensed as he laughed," I am so happy that he finally hatched. It seems he has the body of an albertosaurus. The length of a carcharodontosaurus and probably the respiratory system they have. Now the claws and neck are similar to the allosaurus. I want to test his bite force. Pass me the stick." I was taken out of the little capsule while he placed a metal stick while he poked my mouth as I hissed not opening my mouth. The scientist groaned," Stubborn little bastard." I growled at him baring my teeth while I tried to lunge at his nose.

He somehow maneuvered the iron bar making latch onto it as he nodded," Not bad." Letting go of the stick irritated about how he outsmarted me. Curling back up in his arms as it wouldn't do for me as he probably will be the hand that feeds me while I am so small.

He carefully held me while I so desperately wanted to dig in my sharp claws into the bastard's arm. Holding my temper as the damned general taught me to do, looking around as I looked over my shoulder to see browns, greens, and splotches of black. Musing to myself,' Probably to help with countershading. Even my stomach has the same coloration but a bit lighter.'

The hallways we went through grew longer as the enclosures enlarged. Walking past a large glass that was probably 4.8 meters(16 ft) tall and maybe 9.1 meters(30 ft) long. Within the giant enclosure were three Mapusaurus, a colossal predator that reached the size of Carcharodontosaurus. Each of them was near fully grown or 14 meters(46 feet) long and five to six meters at the hip. They all looked at me carefully as one hissed,' Scratch him.' Bobbing my head slightly I drove my sharp claws into his wrist as he howled in pain as blood dripped as I growled as a strange almost invisible gold sphere released from me sending him flying back and into a wall as one of the guards I recognized from that night roughly fifty months ago meaning it has been roughly four years. He sighed," Dammit Ash you still have the same clever and sadistic energy from four years ago on that night when you jabbed the living hell out of my side." He walked over as he lifted me up as he spoke in a walkie talkie," Dumbass scientist down for not wearing safety equipment while handling our dear tribrid." Hearing a reply instantly,"That dumbass deserved it. We both know how it feels. I will get a few guards to come down."

That was the end of the conversation as I hissed in slight grumpiness as we eventually came to a new room as he spoke," Well this is your final stopping point Ash. I will see if I can come in and mess with you as you know how playful your hatchling genes are right now." Hissing in slight agreement as he opened a small doggy door as I wandered through. As I noticed no one was in here as I looked around before moving around smelling the area. There was a scent of an adult predator in the room but from just the smell I couldn't tell what it was. The large door of the enclosure opened as a Saurophaganax Maximus young adult came in as she growled,' Hello little one.' Hissing a reply as the voice seemed familiar and I only know five or six. Beginning to recall that when I first hatched over two and a half years ago or so as an allosaurus that Emerald was turned into an Saurophaganax. With a cautious hiss,'Emerald that you?' The Saurophaganax stepped back in surprise,' Ash.' Bobbing my head,' It's been a while.' She looked at me in amusement,' You tiny now but you're not like me are you?' Glaring at her,' Shut up, in short I am a tribrid of Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, and Carcharodontosaurus. Anyways what's your ability?' She replied,' Healing and making myself younger or older until I die from getting killed.'

She shrunk to my size as her blue eyes gleamed,' The only downside is that I get the urges to play.' She lunged at me as my body took over as I landed away from her as she looked at me shocked,' You just moved instinctively. How?' Looking at her I hissed,' Well in short I just hatched for the third time forty minutes ago.' She made an O face that was kinda funny as a dinosaur as she lunged at me as my instinct kicked in again as she lunged at me. This time I jumped away and shot back slamming my whip long tail into her side as she groaned,' That tail is brutal.' A green aura surrounded her, healing her within seconds as I shook my head,' That healing power is Overpowered.' We both rolled around on the grass trying to pin the other. With my lighter bones I relied on my speed while she relied on power. She growled,' You're so damned agile.' In an amused tone,' You have the brute strength if you land one hit on me I am done.' I launched myself onto her back bringing her down with my clawed foot on her neck. Smirking internally,' Well... do you yield?' She growled,' Is that even a question.'

I released her as two trainers came in and sighed," How old is Hope?" The other one looked at a tablet," She is three weeks old. Well which one do you want?" The one on the left sighed," I don't care. I guess I will take Hope." The one on the right grinned," Goodie I get the hatchling. I also get to think of a new name for him. Joy." He looked at me as I looked at Hope(Emerald),' This is going to be a shit show isn't it.'

She bobbed her head as the trainer looked at me before taking a piece of meat out and spoke," Come here boy?" Sighing internally I moved cautiously over to him as he tossed me the meat while I finished it relatively quickly as he looked at me," Lay down." Obeying him I laid down as he held out a hand," Stay." The man moved closer to me before calmly taking out a shock collar and wrapping it around my neck and tapped a few buttons on the tablet he was holding," Collar connected and registered, good. Well that will be all for today. I will see you next time Nimbs." Musing to myself,' That means a halo, could it be for my strange aura thing.'

A/N For now anyhow both thoughts and actual communication between other dinosaurs are gonna be between '_____'."