1

Brianna

Hey everybody, my name is Brianna Moore

Hey everybody, my name is Brianna Moore. I'm 16 going on 17 in a couple of months and I'm starting my junior year at Miami Jackson High School at Miami, FL. I was born and raised at Miami, FL with my dad and my step mom. Where is my biological mother you may asked, she passed away from cancer when I was 3 years old.

 My mom had cancer for a while until she passed away around Valentine's Day. She was an good mother who would do anything protect me even it's required her to put her freedom at risk. My dad has raised me on his own for a couple of years until we met my step mom at the grocery store. Since then, we gotten very close since she became another mother to me.

She maybe my step mom but I still loves her like my own. Now, I'm at the dining room eating dinner since the school starts tomorrow which I got to to get up at 5 AM to get ready for school. I'm not the morning person but like my step mom always told me, education is very important because it's harder if I don't have an high school diploma since nobody ain't going to hires me without the high school diploma.

Maybe fast food restaurant but it's going to be more difficult to find an job. While I'm eating the good old spaghetti and meatball that I made today, my dad start asking me.
"Are you ready to go back to school baby?", My dad asked as she takes an bite of the meatball.
"Yeah, kind of", I said wishing school starts at least a day after Labor Day. I don't talk to anybody that much at school especially the teacher unless I'm speaking to them or needs help with something.  The only person I really talk to is my friend Normani.

When I'm done eating dinner, I went to the kitchen, clean out my plates and went to my room as my parents told me goodnight. I went upstairs to the bathroom, did my nightly hygiene, went to my room, tie up my red hair since I got my hair done yesterday after I went to the mall for school shopping, put on my pajamas and went to sleep as I made sure the alarm clock set at 5 AM so I won't be over sleep.

The Next Day
I woke up at 5 AM as I moaning out of my sleep. I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom as I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the warm shower as I washed my body multiple times with the Olay brand body wash. 

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom to my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my nude dress which is not too short.

Brianna's dress