21

Brianna
After I came home with the smile on my face last night, I went to my room and change my clothes into pajamas since its was after 8 PM. I feel the butterflies in my stomach every time I think about that kiss me and Anthony had last night.

I could kiss him longer but I can't be out that late so I kissed him on the cheeks and got into the house. Now, I'm in the dining room eating the bowl of cereal while my dad is doing laundry and my step mom in the living room watching the church stuff on ABC.  I ain't been to church in the longest mainly because most of the pastor has done a lot of shady shit behind closed doors.

I mean come on, it's so many cases where they stealing money to by the most expensive things they can think of like cars, clothes jewelries and so on especially at Miami since CBS Miami has a lot of cases where them pastor stealing money. 

Hell, half of them pastor or preacher are bunch of pervert since they be getting locked up for messing around with little kids especially when they got locked up for child porn. The court system be giving them the longest sentence that they can think of since they deserve being in prison for the long times along with any other perverts.

When I'm done with the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out the bowl, fixed me some more coffee and went to the living room as I asked my mom about the TV.
"Are you watching this mom?", I asked as some paid programs getting ready to come on.
"No, go ahead", She said as she grabs the needles since she making the blanket.

I grabs the remote to see what's on TV right now since it's after 11 AM. I continue flipping through the channel until I get to Nick which is Spongebob is on as I sat back and watch cartoon on Sunday late morning.

Anthony
I'm in the living room playing video games while Brianna pops up in my mind. Heaven sent that kiss me and Brianna had last night on her birthday, I have been thinking about her nonstop especially the way her lips feels. I know we just started dating a week ago but I can't help myself but wanting her so bad.

So I came home feeling like I won a lottery since this my first real kiss I have. I know you people going to say what about my mom, that's doesn't count because my mom and I got the same blood since I'm not going to screw my own mother. While I'm playing the video game, I heard my mom calling my name.
"Anthony, your cousin's here", My mom yelled since my cousin Antwan is here.
"Alright, I'm coming", I said as I put the game on pause and went downstairs as I gave him an dap. 

If you want to know who's Antwan is, that's my cousin from my mom's side since that's my uncle's son. He's a couple of years older than me but he was born at Texas but moved to Aventura when he was younger so my uncle and his long time wife won't have to catch the plane to see us.

He still lives at Aventura since he got his own apartment and got an job at Foot Lockers. Now, me and Antwan is upstairs talking about what we been up to for the past month since I moved here and went to another school. While we talking, he start asking me about school.

"How is your new school so far?", He asked since my mom got me out of that ratchet ass school after the gang related brawls at the cafeteria.
"It's alright, I already got a girlfriend", I said as I takes an sip of the bottle of water.
"I know you're lying man, what's her name?", He asked in shocked since he usual thinks I will never get an girlfriend mainly because it's so many stuck up bitches who can't pick a decent guy for shit.
"Her name is Brianna", I said remembering that kiss from last night after her birthday dinner.

I told him a little bit about her since I told him that she lives next door with her dad and step mom, around my age and so on. When I shows Antwan the picture of Brianna, he gave her the thirsty ass looks.
"Damn man, did she had a boyfriend before you started going out with her?", He asked as he gave me the phone back.
" No, she was single", I said remembering how shy she was when I first met her. She may tends to talk more heaven sent I came along but at least she didn't change personality wise.