33

Brianna
After Anthony left my house yesterday, I cooked dinner last night which is I made some jambalaya last night since I save some of it for my parents. What's time did my parents get home from work you may asked, my dad came home during dinner time since I fixed him some plates and my step mom got home an hour before I went to bed since I told her over the phone that she don't have to go to McDonald's or whatever to get her something to eat.

Now, I'm in the bathroom doing my morning hygiene since I got up a little bit earlier than I normally gets up. It's been 14 years since my mom passed away since it's feel like longer than that. My mom was in her mid 30's when she passed away from cancer which is she was still young. What did my step mom said about cancer the long times ago is right, anybody can have cancer no matter how old they are.

So I'm taking Anthony to the grave yard after school because he still thinks that both of my parents got divorce and lived in another state which is not the case. If my mom still alive right now, she would treated Anthony like his own son. When I'm done doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom, went to my room, sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my light blue ripped jeans and red long sleeve shirt.

Brianna's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into half ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my jean jacket, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my dad in the living room watching the news on CBS Miami and my step mom in the ...

I put on my sock and shoes on, put my hair into half ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my jean jacket, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my dad in the living room watching the news on CBS Miami and my step mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Good morning mom", I said as I walked in the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.

"Good morning Brianna, the breakfast is almost done", She said as I put some French Vanilla coffee creamer in the refrigerator, grabs my coffee mug and went to the breakfast bar since my mom is almost done with the bacon.

I hope that Anthony's dad is not some typical deadbeat father who barely there for their child especially when he lives a thousand miles away.

Normani
I'm at the cafeteria eating the pop tart since Jeremiah is at the gym playing basketball with Anthony. He tried to look for Valerie everywhere but he don't see her in sight. Valerie left school around lunch time after she ran to the bathroom and threw up like she have been drinking too much.

I know Jeremiah didn't give me anything for Valentine's Day yesterday but whatever, all I wanted to do is take an bubble bath with the candle light lifting and some smooth jazz music playing in the background.

He still going to take me to the mall and to his house as his way to make it up to me since his parents going to be at Hawaii for their anniversary. While I'm eating the pop tart, I saw Brianna walking in the cafeteria some she getting ready to say something.

"Hey Normani", She said as she sat down on the table and took out the notebook.
"Hey Brianna, how's your little hang out time with you and Anthony", I said remembering when she told me that he was going to her house yesterday before the 6th block started.
"It's was good", She said as she put the gum in her mouth.