28

Normani
After Jeremiah dropped me off at home at 10 PM, I went straight home and put on something simple which is black spaghetti strapped and hot pink booty shorts before I watch the videos on YouTube for a few hours since I stayed up until nearly 2 AM. While I'm asleep, I had an wet dreams where Jeremiah and I be at the hotel room somewhere making love all night until the sun comes up.

I know he still got an girlfriend but the temptation kept calling me where I wants him to make love to me with the condom on so I won't get pregnant or worse, getting herpes, STD, HIV or whatever. I hope that he feels the same way as I feel about him since we could made love last night but he going have to keep it on the low so that Valerie won't know. 

Now, I'm in the living room with my mom watching the cooking shows on Food Network while I'm eating the Berries Cap'n Crunch since Aaliyah will be here in a couple of hours. How do I know, she called me while I'm making the cereal since she was about to give  her sister the bath. It's shouldn't takes her long to washed her sister and get her dress along with doing her hair.

When I'm done eating the cereal, I went to the kitchen and clean out the bowl since the TV will be on Nick Jr or whatever when Aaliyah bring her little sister over here along with the toys so she can play with it while she here for at least a couple of hours.

Aaliyah
I'm in my sister Melody's room getting her dress after we ate breakfast and gave her a bath. My mom said she'll do her hair while I'm getting ready to go to Normani's house. I don't mind babysitting Melody while my parents is going out or working late since I love her like my own daughter.

I maybe only 16 years old and not ready to be a mother yet but that's how I treat Melody whenever I babysit her. After I put on her pull ups and lotion her body, I put on her jeans and her leopard long sleeves shirt.

Aaliyah's 2 years old sister outfit

I was going to put her socks and shoes on at first but my mom said go ahead and get ready

I was going to put her socks and shoes on at first but my mom said go ahead and get ready. I know you asking did I clean out the bathtub, yes I clean them out before I put Normani's clothes on while my mom in her room taking out the hair bow. I went to the bathroom, turn the shower, took my clothes off, put on my deodorant and got in the shower as I washed my body with Dial brand Sea Minerals body wash a few times since I shaved and washed my hair last night after I ate pizza for dinner.

When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face with Olay, brush my teeth with Crest brand toothpaste, rinse my mouth and got out of the bathroom since my dad getting ready to go in there. I went to my room, sprayed my love box with FDS brand shower fresh spray, put on white boy shorts, lotion my body and put on black and white spaghetti strapped tink top and blue ripped jeans.

Aaliyah's outfit