6

Brianna
It's Labor Day weekend since I'm going to the store to buy a few things for the dessert on Monday. I don't have to wake up early in the morning this weekend especially Monday since I don't have to go to school. Now, I'm at the dining room eating some apple and cinnamon pancake which is I made them myself while my step mom helping me cook breakfast.

While we eating breakfast, my step mom start asking me.
"You know we meeting the new next door neighbors tonight right?", My step mom asked hoping I didn't forget.
"Yes", I said since I seen the moving truck yesterday when I got home from school. I wonder who lives next to us because that house have been abandoned for a year in the half now.

The last time anybody lives next to us is some creepy middle age black man that got arrested for child molestation and child porn. To be honest, I wasn't surprised about his arrest because I knew something off about that guy by the way he looks at me like he wants to take me to some abandoned house somewhere and rape me. Everytime he tried to talk to me, he gives me some creepy vibes which is caused me to run away as fast as I can.

Everyday I said thank god that man don't live next to us no more so I can go outside after 5 PM. When I'm done eating breakfast, I got up and start cleaning up the kitchen before I finished make the ice cream cake before I go to next door. I made the cake last night since I let the french vanilla ice cream soften while I let the chocolate cake cool down.

All I got to do is decorate them and put them in the freezer for a few hours.

Kimi
I'm at work doing the middle aged lady hair while everybody else talking about their plans for Labor Day. Most of them is having the cookout including me and my mom since it's at our house and she invited my family members from my dad's side.

As soon I put some hair relaxers on the lady head, she started asking me.
"How is school going young lady?", She asked.
"It's was okay", I said as I put some fold on her hair.
"Well, good don't be like my niece", She said since she told me that she a teen mom now since she can barely go to school because she got to find somebody to baby sit her daughter.

This is why them high school kids should wait until they gets out of high school or when they get married to have kids. I mean come on, they don't know how to take care of the baby at all especially when they had to get up every 5 second to see what they wants. The worst part is that they be shaking the baby like it's going to solve anything but it's does not because they can die from that shit.

Here my advice for anybody who thinks it's so selfish for not having kids, if they don't have no patience to deal with baby crying every 5-10 second, it's simple don't have kids because not everybody is fit to be an parents no matter it's mentally, physically, financially or emotionally.

I continue doing the middle aged lady which it's took me 2 hours to do it, I gave her the mirror so she can look at her hair.
"Good job Kimi", The lady said as she gave the mirror back and gave an $100 tips. I told her to tied her hair down before she leaves as she put her purse on her shoulder.
"Bye everybody", The lady said to everybody as I gets ready to do the last 2 clients hair before I helped my mom close the shop.

"Bye, Jackie, have an good day", My mom said as she curling other lady hair. Before another clients comes, put 5 $20 bills in the glass jar and start cleaner up my mess as another song playing in the background. My mom always have music playing which is mostly older music from the 80s and 90s.

Whenever my mom does play something new music, it's be singer or rapper that not really popular. I'm not going to lie, most of them sounds hella lot better than the bullshit they be playing on the radio.

I got the text messages from my regular clients which is the Haitian girl to let my know she on her way over here. She wants me to hook her up for a party tonight at one of her family members house since they having an party like everybody else on Labor Day weekend.