4

Brianna
I woke up at the same time I normally gets up on the Thursday morning since Labor Day weekend is almost here. I want to make the Labor Day trifle but I need to go to the store and buy a few things on Saturday. I went into the bathroom did my morning hygiene after I stretch and made my bed up.

When I'm done, I got out of the bathroom, went back in my room, sprayed my love box, put on my hot pink push up bra and boy shorts and put on my olive green pants and black wide straped tink top.

Brianna's outfit

I put on my Secret brand deodorant, put on my sock and shoes on, put on my square loop earrings, put on my gold necklace, sprayed myself, put my red hair into the pony tail, look at the mirror one more time, grabs my things, turn the lights off an...

I put on my Secret brand deodorant, put on my sock and shoes on, put on my square loop earrings, put on my gold necklace, sprayed myself, put my red hair into the pony tail, look at the mirror one more time, grabs my things, turn the lights off and went to the living room since I don't see my parents in sight like I usually sees because they told me they leaving for work early last night around dinner time.

I went into the kitchen, take out the bowl, spoon, milk and Golden Graham. When I'm done fixing me some cereal, I sat down on the stool and start eating breakfast before I go to the bus stop since I got enough time to eat breakfast and turn off the kitchen lights off and locked the door behind me when I leave the house.

Whenever my parents leave for work, they always tell me to make sure the lights is off and the door locked so nobody won't break in our house. Yes, my house got the security system and the camera to make sure that the burglary ain't trying to break in our house. When I'm done with eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen, washed out the bowl, grabs the bottle of water, turn the kitchen and living room lights off, grabs my things and heading out of the door as I locked the door behind me before I go to the bus stop.

Jeremiah
I'm at the cafeteria finishing color the black lady since I don't see Valerie in sight. I don't know where the hell she at because I waited on her for 20 minutes but she didn't get out of the house which is no surprise. While I'm coloring the black lady, I saw Normani walking into the cafeteria in her jean jumpsuit.

"Hey Jerrmiah", She said as she takes an sip of the iced mocha from McDonald's. "What's up Normani", I said as she took her notebook and start writing whatever she write about. I mind as well start talking to her since Valerie nor her little minions ain't here especially that messy douchebag Alberto. I'm not an homophobic person but he just making gays in general look bad with his messy bullshit.

I mean come on, he always start rumors for no reason at all just like his boyfriend Kyle which is just as messy as Alberto really is. Me and Normani continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block class. She was going to tell me about her experience at London, UK but she'll might tell me around lunch time. Unless she going to come to the cafeteria acting like a fool like she did a couple of days ago.