22

Normani
I woke up with the sausage hits my noes after I thinking about Jeremiah all night especailly all the freaky shit he would do to me but he still with Valerie and I'm trying to hide my feelings for him. If we make love while Jeremiah still in relationship, he going have to keep it on the low so that nobody won't know not even Valerie's messy ass friends.

I went to the bathroom, handle my business, took an quick shower, dried off, flushed the toilet, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went back to my room. I put the pad on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my pink bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant, put on my black spaghetti strap shirt since I'm wearing it as an under shirt and put on my jeans and orange long sleeves shirt.

Normani's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my red hair weave into the half ponytail, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as my mom is fixing me the plates

"Good morning mom", I said as I went to the kitchen and grabs the travel size coffee mug since I'm fixing me some coffee.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", My mom asked as she put the whipped cream on the strawberry French toast.

"Yeah", I said as I put the French vanilla coffee creamer on my coffee before I put them back in the refrigerator. I put the cream back in the refrigerator and sat down on the stool as my mom gave me the plates of strawberry French toast with the sausage on the side as I grabs the fork and start eating the breakfast.

Its the homecoming week since the pep rally is later on today but I don't have no interest of going at all. I mean come on, I don't see what's so special about pep rally and it's nothing but screaming the same shit over and over. I mind as well be stuck at my 6th block class and do my work while everybody at the gym screaming out of their minds and playing the loud music.

Brianna
Me and Anthony is at the cafeteria making out since nobody ain't here right now. He was closed kissing me on the bus but I stopped him because I don't trust myself making out with my boyfriend in front of people especailly on the bus because I don't want nobody thinks that we having sex but I'm not. 

Besides, I'm not with Anthony long enough to give him my cookies yet because we just made it official on my birthday. We continue making out until I saw Jeremiah and Normani came in the cafeteria with his arms wrapped around her.
"What's up guys", He said as he gave Anthony an dap and me an hug.
"Hey Normani and Jeremiah, are y'all going to the pep rally today?", He asked since this is the homecoming week.

"I don't think I'm going today", Normani said which is I won't blame her. I mean come on, she don't even care for the pep rally like Jeremiah and Kimi because they be screaming the same thing over and over. As for me and Anthony, we still going since it's starts around 6th block anyways. Me, Anthony, Jeremiah and Normani continue talking about what happens on my 17th birthday until the bell rings which is time for us to go to our first block class as Anthony wraps his arms around me and left the cafeteria.