34

Anthony
I woke up earlier than I normally gets up with the bacon smells hits my noes on the Friday morning. So I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom since I took an quick shower, washed my face and brush my teeth. When I'm done doing my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I put on my red draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and white shirt.

Anthony's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, put on my gold chain, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast since she almost done with it

"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the breakfast bar.
"Good morning Anthony, are you ready to eat?", She asked as she about to fixed me the plate of blueberry pancakes and bacon.
" Yes ma'am ", I said as I felt the phone vibrating and its was Antwan texting me reminded not to get on the bus this afternoon because he going to take me to the store to buy the rose peddles, strawberry, chocolate syrup, candles and condoms to keep me from getting Brianna pregnant even though it's don't always work.

After I been with the sweetest girl that I've ever met for the past 4 months, it's time for me to take our relationship to another level since it's going to take us an hour to set up the hotel room at Miami Beach.  

While I'm eating the breakfast, I getting ready to say something to my mom.
" Thanks for the breakfast mom", I said as I takes an bite of the pancake.
"You're welcome", My mom said as she sat in the living room and watch the news on CBS Miami since it's going to rain on Sunday but whatever, I don't have much to do that day anyways. 

Mikayla
I'm at the cafeteria eating the chocolate chips muffin from 7-Eleven along with the orange juice since I stopped by there on my way to school to put some more gas in the car. I have been eating fast food for the past a couple of days since we going to the grocery store tomorrow morning.

I know you asking what did I do on Valentine's Day, nothing special since I was watching romantic movies and eating chocolate covered strawberry since I made it myself when I get home from school. While I'm eating the muffin, I saw Kimi walking in the cafeteria with the Brisk brand fruit punch juice.
"Hey Mikayla", She said as she sat down on the table and start drinking her juice.
"Hey Kimi, what's up with you and that Alex guy?", I asked about her boyfriend since they have been going out for a month.
"He doing okay, he at the gym playing basketball with his friends", She said. She have been telling me about that guy for a month now since I would like to meet him tomorrow but I got shit to do.

That's why she invited Brianna and Anthony to his house a couple of days ago since they don't have much to do. We continue talking about boys until she asked me about Joshua.
"What's up with you and Josh?", She asked.
"We doing okay", I said as I takes an sip of the orange juice. I know you asking are we still friends, yes since I be at his house chilling with him sometimes but mostly on the weekends.