13

Anthony
I woke up on the Saturday morning with the sun hits my face. I told Brianna to meet me over her last night since it's makes more scene for her to come over here. I mean come on, we lived next to each other even I just moved at this peaceful neighborhood a week ago a day before I met Brianna and her parents.

I got up out of the bed, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom as I handling the business. After I used the bathroom including washing my hands, I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs as I saw my mom in the living room reading the newspaper.
"Good morning Anthony", My mom said as she takes an bite of the bagels.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator as I fixed me some frosted flakes before I clean up the house and get ready to go to Mikayla's house.

I put the milk back in the refrigerator and went to the dining room and start eating breakfast. I still got time to help my mom clean up the house since I'm not leaving until noon. I hope Brianna ain't wearing anything too sexy because one, we ain't going anywhere special and 2, it's going to be about 3 guys there and I don't want them to give them an thirsty ass look.

Brianna
After I ate breakfast and helped my parents clean up the house, it's time for me to get ready to go to Mikayla's house which is Anthony wants me to meet him at his house in a couple of hours. Now, I'm in the shower washing my hair as it's went back to the natural hair which is brown.

When I'm done washing my hair, I washed my body a few times and got out of the shower as I dried off. I washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went back in my room and blow dried my hair. I sprayed my love box, put on my blue and black PINK boy shorts, lotion my body and put on my ripped jeans shorts and pink spaghetti strapped shirt.

Brianna's outfit

I put on my deodorant, put on my white flip flop, I flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and turn the lights off before I go downstairs

I put on my deodorant, put on my white flip flop, I flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and turn the lights off before I go downstairs. I went downstairs as I saw my dad folding up the sheets and my step mom is sewing something with the machine.
"Okay mom and dad, I'm about to head out of the door", I said since I'm about to go next door.
"Alright, have fun baby", My step mom said as she about to turn the sewing machine on. I heads out of the door as I walking to Anthony's house while the middle aged man walking his dog.

I walked on the porch and ring the doorbell as I heard Rhonda's voice.
"Come in", She yelled as I walked in the house saw Rhonda folding up the towel while the TV is on .
"Hey Brianna", She said as she about to fold up the green towel.
"Hey Rhonda, is Antony ready?", I asked since I don't see him in sight.
"Hold on, Anthony, Brianna is here", Rhonda yelled.
"Coming", He said as I saw him in his red Nike shirt and black shorts.

"What's up Brianna", He said as he gave me an hug as I can smell the cool ocean scents hits my noes.
"Hey Anthony, are you ready to go?", I asked since I came to his house on time.
"Yeah, let me go get my phone and keys first", Anthony said as he went upstairs and get his things. While I'm waiting on him, Rhonda start asking me something.