5

Kimi
It's Labor Day weekend since I got to work this weekend. My mom might wants me to work after school since that's what I do sometimes. I got up out of the bed, made them up, went to the bathroom, turn the shower on, took off my pajamas, put the in the shower and got in the hot shower.

Yes, I like taking an hot shower so don't judge me. I washed my body a few times with the Suave brand fresh rain body wash before I get out of the shower. When I'm done, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room to put my clothes on. I sprayed my love box, put on my hot pink leopard bra and panties set, lotion my body with Moonlight Path from Bath And Body Works which is I got the perfume with them, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and blue shirt.

Kimi's outfits

I put on my socks and shoes on, brush my hair, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as I'm about to fixed me some breakfast while my parents in the living room eating bagels while watching the news on WPLG Local 10 which is ABC

"Buenos dias mama y papa (Good morning mom and dad)", I said as I took the frozen Jimmy Dean brand sausage, eggs and cheese English muffins out of the freezer.

"Buenos dias kimi (Good morning Kimi)", My mom said. While my breakfast sandwich in the microwave which is it's going to take a minute to cook, I took out the pears and the bottle of Sunny D out of the refrigerator. When my breakfast sandwich is done, I took them out of the microwave, grabs the paper towel so I won't make a mess on the bus, told parents bye and heads out of the door to the bus stop as I heard my mom say something to me.

"Que tengas un buen día en la escuela hoy bebe (Have a good day at school today baby)", My mom said as I'm about to walk to the bus stop.
"Tu tambien mama (You too mom)", I said as I start eating my breakfast sandwich before it's gets really cold. I don't eat my food cold unless it's pizza, salad or fried chicken. I know it's sounds weird but It's taste better when it cold especially from Popeyes.

Normani
It's Friday which is the beginning of the Labor Day weekend. I know everybody going to be partying and bullshitting this weekend while I'm doing something better than seeing people fighting over some petty bullshit. I found out that Brianna's cookout starts at noon which is I'm going to still bring some pasta salad.

I'll makes them either on Sunday night or Monday morning before I get to the cookout. Now, I'm at the cafeteria playing Super Mario Bros on my phone. While I'm playing the games, I heard the deep voice and it's was Jeremiah.
"What's up Normani", He said.
" Hey Jeremiah", I said as I stop playing the games because I want to know what he planing on doing this Labor Day weekend before Valerie comes in the cafeteria and start acting like a a fool early in the morning.

"So Jeremiah, do you have any plans for this Labor Day weekend?", I asked as I took a sip of the V8 Splash fruit melody which is the last ones.
"Well, my grandma is having the cookout at her house on Monday, what about you?", He asked.
"I don't really have much to do this weekend but cleaning up the house and do some grocery shopping", I said. I know he thinking about chilling with me this weekend but Valerie wants him to come to his house on Saturday.