7

Anthony
After we met our new neighbors and ate Brianna's bomb ass ice cream cake last night, I helped my mom clean up our mess before I go in my room and play video games for a few hours. They seems like a cool people especially Brianna's dad.

They ain't nothing like our old neighbors which is I always hated them since day one mainly because they always leave the car running with the loud ass music playing late at night while I'm trying to go to sleep. I'm like goddamn, if they going to leave their car on with shitty music playing, they needs to at least turn it down because nobody don't want to hear loud music late at night nor early in the morning.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind loud music during the day as long it's an good music no matter it's old or new. Now, I'm in the dining room eating cereal since my mom left for work today. My mom works on the weekends sometimes especially on the Sundays.

At least she don't have to work tomorrow because Rhonda invited us to the cookout since it's next door. That cookout starts at 1 PM but I want to be there a little bit early. When I'm done eating the cereal, I cleaned out my bowl, went to the living room and watch the movies on Blu Ray since I don't have much to do today.

I might go to the back door and chill at the pool later on today because I hasn't check them out yet but I will sometimes today.

Normani
I'm at home doing my cousin Karlie's hair while my mom and aunt in the living room having the tea party in the living room. I promised her that I will do her hair today even we don't have school tomorrow since it's Labor Day.

As soon I got to another honey blonde hair stich since it's going to take me hours to do, I start asking her about school since she stays at Miami Garden. "How is your first week of school?", I asked. "It's was okay, how about you?", She asked. "Same, I met a boy earlier this week", I said remembering when Jeremiah made me nervous the other day.

"Really, what's his name?", She asked. "His name is Jeremiah, he got an girlfriend", I said wanting to tell her about his girlfriend Valerie especially when she came to the cafeteria acting the fool right in front everybody. Me and Karlie continue talking about boys until I got thirsty so I asked her. "Do you want anything to drink while I'm downstairs?", I asked.

"Yes", She said as she got up off of the floor to the bathroom. I went downstairs to the kitchen as Aunt Jennifer start asking me. "Are you and Karlie okay upstairs?", She asked. "Yes, we just getting something to drink", I said as I took out the can of Crush brand orange soda and the Blue Bunny brand ice cream cone.

I went back upstairs to my room as I gave Karlie the soda and ice cream cone.
"Thanks cuz" She said as she opened the pack of ice cream cone. I mind as well take a snack breaks before I go back and do her hair. I know you asking how old is Karlie, she the same age as I am since we was born 2 weeks apart since her birthday is a couple of days after New Year.

While we eating the ice cream, my phone starts ringing and it's was Jeremiah calling me.

Phone Convo
Normani🍬🍊♑: Hello!
Jeremiah💰💸💎: What's up Normani, what are you doing?
Normani🍬🍊♑: Not much, I'm doing my cousin's hair, what about you, what are you doing?
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Me and my mom on our way to Walmart to get a few things.
Normani🍬🍊♑: For what, the Labor Day?
Jeremiah💰 💸💎: Yeah, my mom wants to bring something to the cookout tomorrow.
Normani🍬🍊♑: Well, I got to get going, I'm kind of busy right now.
Jeremiah💰💸💎: Okay, I'll call you later.
Phone Convo over

After I got off of the phone with Jeremiah, it's look like it's time for me to go back doing Karlie's hair since I ate the cone.
"Are you ready to go back and get your hair done?", I asked.
" Yeah, let's go", She said as she sat down on the floor as she opens the can of soda. I might called Jeremiah later since I'm busy doing Karlie's hair right now.