18

Brianna
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I moaned out of my sleep and press the snooze button after having the dream about me and Anthony getting married and have kids in the future. 

To be honest with you, I don't know if I want to have any kids later in lives mainly because how bad they really is nowadays. I know they were a bad kids back in the 90's, 80's, 2000's or whatever but this generation takes it to the another level. They be cussing like sailors, throwing their temper tantrum in public and so on. That's why I believe in kids getting discipline by their parents because later on in their lives, they going to become a shitty person who goes around and bully some other kids.

I understand that they grew up in the broken home but it's still no excuse for becoming an bully at school. After I made my bed up and did my hygiene including taking the 15 minutes shower, I went back to my room to put my clothes on as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, put on my deodorant and put on my red pants and grey Minnie and Mickey Mouse shirt.

Brianna's outfit

I put on my sock and shoes, put my braids into the ponytail, put on my blue blouse, sprayed myself with pumpkin late from Bath and Body Works, put on my earrings on, grabs my things and went downstairs as I'm about to fixed me some cereal

"Good morning Brianna", My dad said as he takes an bite of the breakfast sandwich that he made.
"Good morning dad", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator as I fixed me some Cinnamon Toast Crunch and put the milk back in the refrigerator. 

I sat down on the stool and eat my breakfast before I heading to the bus stop. While I'm eating the breakfast, my step mom gets ready to say something.
"Brianna", My step mom said.
" Yes mom", I said as I take another bites of the cereal.
"The package will come by the time you get home from school so put them on the loveseat when you get home", My step mom said remembering my hair weave is coming even though it's might come earlier than that.

If they come earlier than she expected like a couple of hours before I get home from school, it's will be on the porch since I'm taking them in the house. When I'm done eating the cereal, I went to the kitchen, washed out my bowl, grabs the can of Check brand Kountry Mist, grabs my things, told my parents bye and heading out of the door as I put my ear plugs on and start listening to the music on Pandora before Anthony goes behind me and scared me like he did a few times when I walking to the bus stop.

Jeremiah
Me and Normani is at the cafeteria talking about our plans for the dance next Friday since she shows me the nice royal blue dress which is that'll work because it's not too short. Valerie didn't called me with the sob stories last night which is thank god because I'm still kind of pissed off about the fight.

I mean come on, her ass was lucky that they didn't kicked her out like they wanted to because she beats the hell out of Ms. Roger but not that bad since she only got the bleeding nose. While we talking, I saw Brianna and Anthony walking into the cafeteria as they sat down on the table.