15

A month later (Brianna)
It's been a month since I met Anthony and went to Mikayla's house. Since then, me, I tends to talk more especially when I'm around Mikayla since she in senior. Me and Normani start hanging out with Mikayla, Kimi, Aaliyah and her childhood friend name Tania.

Me and Normani just met her at the mall a couple of weeks ago which is I learned that she originally from Puerto Rico but moved to Florida when she was 5 years old. Before we leave the mall, we exchanged numbers since she told me to called her. Jeremiah have been flirting with Normani a lot lately but it's mostly when Valerie is not around.

He don't trust himself doing it when Valerie around because she bitch and moans about it knowing she got about 5 or 6 guys hitting on her too. Especially the guy who look kind of like Chris Brown before the whole dramatic violence situation with Rhianna which is people still brings it up until this day. 

I been hearing rumors about Valerie messing around with Marco, Marcus, Marquis or whatever that guy name is for the past 2 weeks but I don't know how true it's is. Jeremiah said if the rumor is true, he will break up with her because I'm pretty sure that he not buying most of the excuse that she be giving him. 

Joshua still doing him since he not going to rush and go out with Mikayla. He said he'll go out with her one day if it's an right time but not right now. As for me and Anthony, we just of going out a week ago since he took me to the movies over the weekend to see some horror movies called "Morgan".

Yes, I love me some horror movies so don't judge me. After we went to the movies, he took me to some pizza that I never went to before called "New York Pizza And Restaurant" before I went home tired as hell. I just invited him to the birthday dinner at Applebee's this weekend since my 17th birthday is coming up.

Yes, I will be 17 on Saturday since my dad just planned the birthday dinner a couple of weeks ago. I know Normani and Aaliyah going to be there since they said they'll give me like birthday cards or something. It's feel good to be around kids around my age since we got a lot of things in common especially Anthony.

It's no mean mugging at all, we just getting along just fine with no drama. No, I'm in the bathroom on the Monday morning taking the 20 minutes shower, got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I'm about to put my clothes on.

I put the pad on my draws, sprayed my lovebox, put on my grey bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my white t-shirt and blue jogging suit with the words  "PINK" in white print.

Brianna's outfit

I took off my hair scarfs since I'm wearing the black boxed braids, put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the lights off and went downstairs to the kitchen as I took out my lunch box out of the refrigerator

My parents left for work early if you wondering where are they at. I took out the orange juice, strawberry pop tart and green apple as I turned the kitchen lights off and heading out of the door as I locked the door behind me. I put my earplugs on and start walking to the bus stop since I don't see Anthony standing on the porch like he did a few times.