23

Brianna
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I moaned out of my sleep, got up out of the bed, stretch, yawned, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm done in the bathroom, I got out and went to my room as I put the pads on my draws, sprayed my love box, put on my black matching push ups bra and boy shorts, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my ripped jeans and purple and gold shirt that's said "Legend" along with 24 on it which is the jersey that Kobe Bryant have been wearing for years before he retired awhile ago.

Brianna's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, get Joey dress, took off my hair tie, put on my short jeans jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and heading downstairs as my step mom getting ready to say something

"Good morning Brianna", My step mom said as I put Joey on the breakfast bar and took the plain bagels and  blueberry cream cheese out of the refrigerator.

"Good morning mom", I said since I know my dad left for work early. I know you asking how did my parents react about the baby project and being at Anthony's house for a week which is  for a couple of hours each, they don't seems to have an problem with it especially when we lives next door to each other.

While my bagel is toasting, I started to feed Joey since he getting hungry and it's don't take long for my bagel to toast anyways. When I'm done feeding my future son, I heard the bagel popping up which it's done. So I took to bagel out of the toast, put them on the saucer and let them cool down a little bit while I'm fixing me the Minute Maid tropical punch juice in my travel size water bottle as my step mom getting ready to ask me something.

"How long you going to be at Anthony's house again?", She asked as she takes an sip of the coffee.
"For a couple of hours", I said remembering came home a  couple of hours before dinner yesterday since my dad made some chicken parmesan with garlic bread yesterday.

In case you didn't know, my dad cook for us here and there too since like my grandma always told me, anybody can cook no matter it's an man or a woman but my uncle is sucks at cooking.

I'm not kidding, he can't cook for shit so my dad told him to just stick to cooking something simple like Chicken Alfredo, frozen meals or the sandwich since he won't have to eat fast food restaurant all the time.

Hell, I even cook for him sometimes but mostly when I spend the night over there. When I'm done with my breakfast, I clean out the saucers, grabs my things including the travel size water bottle and heading out of the door as my step mom getting ready to say something.

"Have an good day at school today Brianna", My step mom said as she turns back around and continue watching the news on CBS Miami. 
"You too mom",  I said as I heading out the door on the cool mid October as I walking to the bus stop.

Anthony hasn't got out of the house just yet so I put Joey down on the sidewalk, put on my earplugs and start listing to the music since he probably in the house eating breakfast.