27

Anthony
Brianna and I had an good times at the dance since its less of the drama. I know Alberto with his hoe ass tried to start some shit with Normani but she didn't let him so they went back and mean mugging Normani and Jeremiah even though they too busy dancing.

They left the dance 10 minutes before its over since she told us bye and left with Jeremiah. As for me and Brianna, we was going to make out last night but I didn't want to get her in trouble so she kissed me on the cheeks and went home. Now, I'm at the dining room eating the cereal while my mom is talking to my grandma on the phone.

I don't know what they talking about but I'll find out when she gets off of the phone. I continue eating breakfast until I drunk the milk out of it, went to the kitchen and clean out my bowl as my mom getting ready to say something.

"Anthony, your grandma is having the family gathering tomorrow at her house", My mom said since this is the first time in a while since we had an family gathering. The last time I went to my grandma's house for the family gathering is over the summer when she just moved to Doral at the time.

" What's time does the family gathering starting?", I asked as I fixed me some coffee.
"At the same time she usually starts", She said forgot that the family gathering is starting at 6 PM since we usually comes earlier than that to help her with dinner. I know she wants to know what we have been up to for the past few months especially my other cousin from my mom's side since she in collage but still see us every weekend since she still lives at Miami.

After I drunk the warm coffee, I went to the kitchen and start cleaning up the kitchen since its cleaning time as my mom starting playing music on Pandora on TV. I will finish doing my artwork after I helped my mom cleaning up the house since I don't have much to do today.

Aaliyah

Hey everybody, my name is Aaliyah Jones

Hey everybody, my name is Aaliyah Jones. I'm 16 going on 17 in a few months and I'm in junior at Coral Reef High School. I was going to Green Spring at first but according to Tania, I heard that school is ratchet as hell so I decided to go to Coral Reef instead.

I originally from Jacksonville, FL but I moved to Miami when I was 5 years old with my mom and dad. That's enough about me for right now. Tania and I is at the Cold Stone just having an girl time for the first time in awhile.

The last time we hanged out was when we went to the mall with Normani, Brianna, Mikayla and Kimi since they goes to the different school. While we eating ice cream, she asked me about Rayvon since I be at his house most of the time.
"Are Rayvon is okay with you hanging out with me for once in a while?", She asked hoping my boyfriend of a year don't get mad at her like an jealous boyfriend would do.
"Yeah, he just babysitting his cousin while his aunt is at work", I said as I take an bite of the mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Yes, he watching his cousin while his aunt is at work because her boyfriend is out of town for the funeral. Ray said he should be back to Miami by Sunday morning because the funeral is at  his hometown which is Fort Myers and it's only an hour away from Miami.