2

Normani
I woke up at 5 AM to get ready for school. I swear, I wish classes starts at least around 8 AM because most of us at school is not an morning person especially me and Brianna but I don't sleep in class. I got up out of the bed, stretch, made them up and went to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on, took my clothes off, put them in the hamper and got in the shower. I washed my body multiple times before I got out of the shower. When I'm done taking an shower, I dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and went to my room to put my clothes on.

I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans Capris and white shirt.

Normani's outfit

I brush my hair, put on my sock and shoes on, sprayed myself with the warm vanilla sugar perfume, grabs my things and heads downstairs to the kitchen which is I don't see my mom in sight

I brush my hair, put on my sock and shoes on, sprayed myself with the warm vanilla sugar perfume, grabs my things and heads downstairs to the kitchen which is I don't see my mom in sight. Before I get the milk out of the refrigerator, I saw the yellow notes saying that she left for work early today. I took out the milk, corn pops, the bowls and fixed me some cereal.

I usually see my mom on the first thing in the morning before I go to school but she left early. I put the milk up and start eating the cereal before I go to the bus stop. When I'm done eating the cereal, I washed out my bowl, grabs the granny Smith Apple, the bottle of V8 Splash brand tropical blend juice, turn off all of the lights and heads out of the door as I locked the door behind me.

I put my earplugs on, turn the music on and start walking to my school bus stop. While I'm listen to mostly soul music, I saw the lights approaching me which is making me nervous. So I walked faster while some random car following me. Whoever that is, I hope it's not some pedophiles who trying to trick me to ride with them as their ways to have sex with me especially them ones who old enough to be my dad.

I continue walking fast until I heard the deep voice which is sound familiar.
"Yo, do you need a ride to school?", The guy said as he roll his window down. I turned around and it's the same guy who argue with Valerie yesterday around lunch time.
"Excuse me, are you talking to me?", I nervously asked.
"Yeah, do you need an ride to school?", He asked again.

"Look man, I don't want to be rude or anything but I don't ride with strangers", I said as I go back walking to the bus stop before I missed the bus until the cute guy stop me.
"Are you sure, your bus will be here in a few minutes?", He asked as I turned around and looks at him.
"You not going to try anything with me are you?", I asked hoping he not going to robbed me.
"Come on girl, I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk to you", He said as I put my shoulder up.

"Alright fine, don't tell anybody", I said as I open the nice black car door, closed the door and put my seatbelt on as he drove off while "So Many Tears" by the late great 2Pac playing in the background. While he taking me to school, he started asking me something.
"What's your name?", He asked as he stopped by the stop sign for a minute before I turned around and look at him.
"Normani", I said.