12

Mikayla
It's Friday since my relatives left town last night after I went to bed. Before they left, they reminded me to make sure that the lights is off and the door is locked before I leave for school along with keep the house clean but it's not going to be that many people in the house tomorrow.

It's going to be a small party not big party with the loud music playing, drugs, alcohol and drama, it's going to be all 9 of us over here. I'm in the bathroom taking the 20 minutes shower since I just got up out of the bed about 5 minutes ago. When I'm done washing, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I'm getting ready to put my clothes on.

I put the pad on my draws since my period just came on, sprayed my love box, put on my grey Calvin Klein bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black ripped pants and blue Nike shirt.

Mikayla's outfit

I put my hair into the messy bun, put my sock and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn off my room and bathroom lights off and went downstairs as I went to the kitchen

I put my hair into the messy bun, put my sock and shoes on, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn off my room and bathroom lights off and went downstairs as I went to the kitchen. I was going to fixed me some cereal but It's almost time for me to go and I don't want to be late for school.

So I grabs the S'Mores pop tart, bottle of juice and the apple as I turned the kitchen lights off. I heads out of the door as I locked the door before I gets in the car. I unlocked the car door, put my stuff in the backseat of the car, got in the car, plugged my phone on AUX cords, turn the car on, put my seatbelt on and drove off as "I Can't Wait" by Jill Scoots playing in the background on low because you know, it's early in the morning and it's nothing worst than hearing the loud music early in the morning and late at night while everybody trying to go to sleep or watch their favorite shows.

Anthony
Me and Brianna is at the cafeteria drawing since we got here a little bit early today. While we was on the bus, I listen to the music with her which is she got mostly old music in her playlist especially the late great Aaliyah.

Let me tell you, she can sing way better than half of the kids at my old school since they more into the rappers that always relying on auto-tune to sing better but they sounds 10 times worse. They tried so hard to sing but it's failed because they used auto tune. While me and Brianna drawing, I saw Mikayla walking into the cafeteria with her simple clothes on which is blue Nike shirt and black pants.

"Hey guys", She said as she sat down on the tables.
"Hey Mikayla", Brianna said as she puts her pencil down and takes an sip of the mocha that she made herself before she comes to school. I need an address for her house so I decided to asked her.
"What's your address to your house?", I asked as she took out the notepad and write down her address which is not going to take that long while I'm drinking the last little bit of the juice.

As soon she gave me the address, she started asking me about how I'm going to get to her house.
"Do you want me to pick y'all up?", She asked.
" Nah, I'm borrowing one of my mom's car", I said since she only use one of them to get back and forth to work anyways. She told me to filled up the gas tank which is I might do it on my way home since me and Brianna only going to be there in a couple of hours anyways.