17

Anthony
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I yawned and got up out of the bed. I stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went back to my room to put my clothes on as I put on my white Calvin Klein boxer, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and black short sleeve shirt.

Anthony's outfit

I put on my shock and shoes on, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading downstairs to fixed me the bowl of cereal since my mom left for work early this morning

I put on my shock and shoes on, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading downstairs to fixed me the bowl of cereal since my mom left for work early this morning. How do I know, my mom told me last night while we eating dinner which is I cooked them last night.

Like I said before, I don't always relaying on females to cook since my mom taught me how to cook when I was 14 years old. When I'm done eating the cereal, I went to the kitchen, clean out the bowl, grabs the lunchbox and the bottle of water before I turn the lights off.

My mom told me to make sure that I turn the lights off and the door is locked on my way out so that nobody won't break in our house while I'm at school and my mom is at work.

Mikayla
Me and Normani is at the cafeteria eating the donuts from Krispy Kream Donuts since I offer her one as soon she got here. I decided to stopped by there on my way to school since I order myself some pumpkin spice cake, Oreo cookies and kream and New York Cheesecake.

After I went to Krispy Kream, I stopped by gas station to get me the 20oz Sunkist brand pineapple soda and put some gas in the car so I'll have enough gas for the rest of the week. While me and Normani is talking, I saw Anthony and Brianna walking into the cafeteria with his arms around her like they're really couples but they are not because they just started dating.

"What's up Normani and Mikayla", He said as him and Brianna sat down on the table.
"Hey Anthony and Brianna, do y'all want one of the donuts?", I offers since I'm not trying to eat them all by myself.
"Sure", Brianna said as she gives Anthony the napkin and grabs one of the donuts. I know Brianna and Anthony just started going out not long ago but they should be a perfect couples since I can see the better chemistry than Jeremiah and Valerie.

In speaking of them 2 toxic couples, I can see they in the good terms since he didn't flirts with Normani like he been doing for a month because he don't want to hear Valerie's, Erica nor their little gay friends mouth about him and Normani especially Alberto's boyfriend.

Them 2 clowns deserves each other because they be on some Perez Hilton type shit when they spread rumors about everything. Like I said before, they makes gay people in general looks bad especially the drag queens since Kyle is an drag queen. Me, Normani, Brianna and Anthony continue talking until it's time for us to go the first block class as I told them to see them later and left the cafeteria.

I wish I have the same class as they did but at least I see Normani the last couple of class even though I'm in senior and I don't have much class left especially the next semester.