32

Valentine's Day 2017 (Normani)
I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I got up, pressed the snooze button, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went to my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leggings and white shirt with some girl's mouth on it.

Normani's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my gold necklace, put on my jeans blouse, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned the lights off and went downstairs as I grabbed Lipton brand peach tea and blueberry cere...

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my gold necklace, put on my jeans blouse, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned the lights off and went downstairs as I grabbed Lipton brand peach tea and blueberry cereal bar as I turned the kitchen lights off, grabs my things and heading out of the door as I heading to the bus stop.

My mom have been left for work a lot lately since we came back to Florida around New Year since we was at St Louis, MO for the family visit. I still got some family members that's stays at Missouri which is the only time I sees them.

She does comes home at the same time as she usually but she just leaves for work before I leave for school since I makes sure that I locked the door before I heading to the bus stop. Yes, I still ride the bus back and forth to school everyday while Brianna got her own car. I'm taking an driver ed class next week since my mom sign up for it before Winter Break starts.

Once I passed the driver test and get my own car, I won't have to ride the bus back and forth to school next year especially when I get my first car sometimes this summer.

Brianna
I'm in the cafeteria eating the heart shaped donuts from Krispy Kream donuts since it's got frosting on it including the pink ones. I stopped by there on my way to school along with buying some coffee from 7-Eleven and put some gas in the car so I'll have enough gas for the next 2 days.

While I'm eating the donuts, I saw Anthony walking in the cafeteria with the balloon that's says "Happy Valentine's Day" in white print, the box of chocolates and the pink bear that says " Love" on the heart in white print along with 2017 on the foot of the teddy bear.

Brianna's Valentine's Day gift