9

Anthony
It's time for me to go to my new school which is I'm getting up at the same time as I normally gets up. I got up, stretch, made my bed up, went to the bathroom, did my morning hygiene and got out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around me. I put on my black draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my jeans and white shirt that's said "Gucci" in black print.

Anthony's outfit for his new school

While I'm putting on my socks and shoes, I heard my mom calling my name

"Anthony, breakfast is almost ready", My mom yelled.
"Okay mom", I said as I put another shoes on, sprayed myself, put on my watch, grabs my things, turn the lights off and heading downstairs to the living room as I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom", I said as I sat down on the stools.
"Good morning baby, are you ready for your new school?", My mom asked as she puts her homemade bacon breakfast skillets on the plates along with the sausage links. "Yeah", I said kind of nervous about seeing the new kid at my new school. 

I mean come on, I just met 2 girls which is Brianna and Normani since they both goes to the same school. I hope my new school is not as bad as Green Spring since Brianna told me her school be having the school fights here and there but it's mostly happens around the homecoming week. 

My mom gave me the plates of the breakfast skillets and sausage links along with the cup of the orange juice.
"Thanks for the breakfast mom", I said.
"You're welcome, enjoy your breakfast", My mom said as she fixed herself the plates before she goes in the dining room and eat breakfast.

I might be late for my new school but whatever, it's my first day of my new school anyways so I be going straight to the office to get my schedule.

Brianna
This is the 2nd week of school since they going to start giving us the tardy pass today. Not only they going to get the tardy pass but they going to make us change clothes if we wear any inappropriate clothes which is we can't wear crop top, short skirt, short shorts, pajamas nor any other clothes that can be worn outside of school.

That's why whenever I wear an crop top, I made sure I wear the under shirt to cover up my stomach even boys never really approach me like that. Now, I'm at the Government class taking notes since the class just started about 20 minutes ago. Mrs. McFarlane about to change to another slide until I heard the door knocking.

She went to the door and open it and it's was Anthony showing her the schedule. When Anthony came into the classroom, Mrs .McFarlane gets ready to say something.
"Okay class, we got an new student today, why won't you introduce yourself young man", She said as girls gave Anthony the thirsty looks.

He introduce himself before Mrs. McFarlane told him to sit whatever he wants. He went close to my seat and sat next to me as I waved at him. I wanted to talk to him but that's has to wait until the class is over because I might show him around all day if most or all of the classes are the same.